Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Fuckin f@gs I swear, ya'll just get back to stroking your dicks and shut the hell up already.

Yeah... who am I to judge right? But I know I am genetically a male still, I don't live in a bubble dear. So now that we all got that out of the way...

Testically the men that sleep with me are not considered f@gs since my cock is inverted, now if they try to suck on my clit and or stroke it then I will call him a cock sucking sissy bitch whore and he better like it!

Now shut the fuck up and get back to doing what you all do best which is producing sperm.

Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I personally think the word 'faggot' is thrown around and used way too much just as are the words 'chaser' and 'trick'. I used them rarely as to me they are derogatory terms. There are of course people who do fit those bills.

However, there is a difference between using a word in jest as opposed to an insult. Unfortunately, I say way too many people using the word 'fag' as a way of hurting someone. Expecially on HA.

I would like to think that we as a community are a bit more enlightened on sexuality and gender, and accepting of differences than most people.

So how about just respecting each other's likes, tastes, and fetishes, as we would wish for our own to be respected and stop pointing the finger at one another?

Wether you have a dick or a pussy, wether you are a bottom or a top, or you like to suck cock or eat pussy-none those choices make you a better person.

They just are a part of who you are.

Very well said!!!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Fuckin f@gs I swear, ya'll just get back to stroking your dicks and shut the hell up already.

Yeah... who am I to judge right? But I know I am genetically a male still, I don't live in a bubble dear. So now that we all got that out of the way...

Testically the men that sleep with me are not considered f@gs since my cock is inverted, now if they try to suck on my clit and or stroke it then I will call him a cock sucking sissy bitch whore and he better like it!

Now shut the fuck up and get back to doing what you all do best which is producing sperm.

Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one
    Yes Ma'am!

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by brogin
    no nancy he was saying that you guys calling each other fags based on ur different levels of faggotry was retarded due to the fact youre all faggots if youre on a tranny page.whoosh.
    Oh, I didn't realize that you were exempt from the 'live and let live' philosophy what with your fake tits and hormone injections. So you're not a fag, though you suck cock and take it in the ass, you sound just like the ones you're attacking.
    thnx for proving my point faggot
    So, were you a fag before the tits and hormones? Also, were you this crazy?

I totally was a wig wearing drag queen makeup counter f@g . I am still a fag trapped in a post ops body.

I like it all - even girls sometimes... So the word would be Dike in that case

But yeah... I once did label myself gay at one point but never once did I want to be called straight. I knew what I was and lived my life honestly.

Now I know the difficulty one must have with standing up for who you truly are. And this goes beyond this post into the real root of all of this issue which is humanity's inability to accept the outcasts.

If you dont stand up for yourself and who you are it will feed this low side of humanity.

And if I became your queen I would only speak of world peace.

[/i]

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

this should be a sticky.

thanks for laying it down, nyce.

we are what we are. so enjoy it!

Platinum Poster

no nancy he was saying that you guys calling each other fags based on ur different levels of faggotry was retarded due to the fact youre all faggots if youre on a tranny page.whoosh.
    Oh, I didn't realize that you were exempt from the 'live and let live' philosophy what with your fake tits and hormone injections. So you're not a fag, though you suck cock and take it in the ass, you sound just like the ones you're attacking.
    what she said faggot.. times 2

danielle said
    I totally was a wig wearing drag queen makeup counter f@g . I am still a fag trapped in a post ops body.

But yeah... I once did label myself gay at one point but never once did I want to be called straight. I knew what I was and lived my life honestly.

Now I know the difficulty one must have with standing up for who you truly are. And this goes beyond this post into the real root of all of this issue which is humanity's inability to accept the outcasts.

If you dont stand up for yourself and who you are it will feed this low side of humanity.

5 Star Poster

Rookie Poster

what she said faggot.. times 2

danielle said

Ok, Danielle's post was insightful and interesting, I just don't understand all of the hostility from you two. Especially in this environment which is pretty much filled with people who accept you for who you are.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl

PS: Please don't start banning words here too - I have an issue with censorship.
    We have no plans to ban the word "fag" or "faggot". That wouldn't solve anything and would just look stupid.

We once banned the words "nigga" and "bitch" for about 3 days when the site was invaded by an army of annoying posters. Didn't solve a thing and it just got annoying when everyone tried to get around the word ban.