Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

I think part of the issue we're dealing with is the fact that some people on this board insist on automatically associating a sexual act with a sexual orientation. In my opinion, they are not the same thing.

We can try on definitions...we can define heterosexual sex as sex between a man and a woman...we can define homosexual sex as sex between two people of the same gender...but if a man enjoys anal sex, is he inherently gay? If he enjoys being topped by a t-girl or enjoys having a GG nail him with a strap-on, but has no interest in being with a man...is he gay? If a GG likes being fucked by a t-girl, is she a lesbian? If you are a straight top when it comes to t-girls, can we call you gay because you are having sex with someone who is still, physiologically speaking, a man?

My own take is this...ACTS are not hetero or homosexual, PEOPLE are heterosexual or homosexual, even though some people insist on associating the act to the sexual orientation.

And I fully agree with NYCE...if all you can do is insult someone and hurl hateful remarks at them, do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by brogin
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Uhhh? Coming from someone who is constantly accusing people of being faggots?

Personally I like buttholes.
    bc hes backing what im saying u dumb fuck

as nyce said

whooosh
    Really now? I guess I missed the part where he encouraged people to call others faggots. whooosh
    no nancy he was saying that you guys calling each other fags based on ur different levels of faggotry was retarded due to the fact youre all faggots if youre on a tranny page.

whoosh.
    Truth hurts honey. Sorry for not sugar-coating the real world for you.

Now keep living in your little comfy faggot-calling world as long as it makes you feel better.

And you are still a faggot - if you like calling that to other people you deserve being called back.
    yes apparently it does as shown evident by all the queens getting so bent by being called fags on an internet forum
    do you think being called a faggot by a cock sucking tranny lover hurts me? bwahahahaha ... hardly... it might have in HS by the local group of jocks... until they wanted to fuck me and showed me they were only pissy bc i wasnt ashamed of who and what i am ... much like the way you boys are.. i mean fags do.

Rookie Poster

no nancy he was saying that you guys calling each other fags based on ur different levels of faggotry was retarded due to the fact youre all faggots if youre on a tranny page.whoosh.
    Oh, I didn't realize that you were exempt from the 'live and let live' philosophy what with your fake tits and hormone injections. So you're not a fag, though you suck cock and take it in the ass, you sound just like the ones you're attacking.

So... The other day, this guy's fist fucking me up the ass & suddenly I hear his zipper going down... So I sez "Hey dude! I ain't no damn homo!"

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

http://www.tsfriendly.com

The easiest way to find TS/TG/TV girls and their admirers in a friendly environment Girls post your info and get new clients, Guys meet the girls

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    I think part of the issue we're dealing with is the fact that some people on this board insist on automatically associating a sexual act with a sexual orientation. In my opinion, they are not the same thing.

My own take is this...ACTS are not hetero or homosexual, PEOPLE are heterosexual or homosexual, even though some people insist on associating the act to the sexual orientation.

And I fully agree with NYCE...if all you can do is insult someone and hurl hateful remarks at them, do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.
    I would agree with that. Sexuality can't just be neatly boxed up and labelled, but human nature being what it is everyone will try and pigeon-hole you.

I have done it all and seen it all (excluding donkey shows and minors), and while the straight majority might consider me gay [and the gays might consider me to be bi (fence-sitting as it is known here)], I don't identify myself that way as I don't live the lifestyle of a gay man, nor do I date men, fucked a few, but never dated...

Why limit yourself? Life shouldn't be about guilt, or feeling judged. Fuck all those idiots that think that way.

And of all the places on the internet I would have thought that HA would be one of the more tolerant...

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

and macdouche is silent

hehe, finally a post that shut that scottish piece of hypocritical shit up...

Platinum Poster

no nancy he was saying that you guys calling each other fags based on ur different levels of faggotry was retarded due to the fact youre all faggots if youre on a tranny page.whoosh.
    Oh, I didn't realize that you were exempt from the 'live and let live' philosophy what with your fake tits and hormone injections. So you're not a fag, though you suck cock and take it in the ass, you sound just like the ones you're attacking.
    thnx for proving my point faggot

Professional Poster

Well, the idea was good anyway.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dageekindapink
    and macdouche is silent

hehe, finally a post that shut that scottish piece of hypocritical shit up...
    Ohhh, watch out mate. MacSquawk will be on here threatening you with 'I will be seeing you' or some other gobshite rubbish....

This sums him up:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trolltheoryrh0_179.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	183549  

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.