Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default gay, straight, or in between

Old subject, new dialog......I questioned myself on whehter I was gay; as most of you have. I've come to the conclusion I AM NOT! Gay is a term reserved for those who like men implicitly. Bisexual for those who are analogous. I've listened to the rant and raves and all the tribulations about if you suck a dick you're gay. I almost believed it myself. Allow me to tell you why this isn't so. I recently watched "queer as folk" and I was disgusted at having to see 2 males kiss. In fact, it appalled me to see such a thing. So much so that I could see why people could be gay bashers....and yet, here I am wanting a shemale....a flaming gay boy with tits. The dilema. So I started thinking and my thoughts came to this....what turned me off the most wasn't the cock, but the male physique. Most people construe a male as being dominant...the one who penatrates...the one who needs to initiate...the one who needs to get aroused for any sexual activity to eventuate. From a totally hetero point of view one can interpolate a need to be dominated. I don't want so much as to be dominated as to have someone want me so much as to take control. My fascination, combined with the thought of penetration, is having both of each...hence my liking of shemales.

jlincoln@numail.org

Rookie Poster

Hmmmm... I gotta say, if you were "disgusted" and "appalled" to see two men kiss.... Yeah, you're probably gay.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Professional Poster

I consider myself bi.
    Gay guys are not attracted to women , I think 99% of the guys on this board still are attracted to women.
    IMO most of us are just bi

one thing i learned on this board is that there are alot of hangups on this board....u should focus less on labels or what others think, cause people are always going to judge.just make yourself happy instead...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Veteran Poster

I have a wife at home, and sex is great.

Trannies excite me too. But the risk is just too big for me to go get some. If I ever caught something, life as I know it would be over.

Its a scary thought.

Junior Poster

If you are a man and:

1. You perform oral sex on a TS
    2. A TS performs oral sex on you
    3. You fuck a TS or
    4. A TS fucks you

then this you are engaging in homosexual acts. There are no two ways about it. Many people on this board are in complete denial of their sexual orientation.

I have read some posts where people say "I'm attracted to transexuals but I'm completely straight." This is complete bullshit. If you have a cock and you like other cocks, then you are gay.

Then there are those that believe that just because they are tops that they are straight and that anyone who is a bottom is gay. More denial!

If any of us also like women, then we are obviously bisexual.

Any questions?

You can't be both gay and bisexual; gay by definition indicates sexual orientation only to the same sex, whereas bisexual (pansexual) by definition means sexual orientation to either sex, not one OR the other. Men who are attracted to m2f TS AND women are (by this rather limited definition) bisexual, not gay. Hetero (straight) indicates only sexual attraction to the opposite sex (never mind that at least 2% of the population doesn't even qualify as one sex or the other, being intersexed), so yes, by this definition a man cannot be attracted to a m2f TS and be hetero. But that doesn't make him gay!

Personally, I think these definitions are too limiting, and I have posted multiple times to this effect (and apparently to some closed-minded individuals, no effect). Nor do these definitions enter to any issues of lifestyle or attraction other than purely physical, based on the most fundamental sexual characteristic (the presence or absence of a dick).

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky
    If you are a man and:

1. You perform oral sex on a TS
    2. A TS performs oral sex on you
    3. You fuck a TS or
    4. A TS fucks you

then this you are engaging in homosexual acts. There are no two ways about it. Many people on this board are in complete denial of their sexual orientation.

I have read some posts where people say "I'm attracted to transexuals but I'm completely straight." This is complete bullshit. If you have a cock and you like other cocks, then you are gay.

Then there are those that believe that just because they are tops that they are straight and that anyone who is a bottom is gay. More denial!

If any of us also like women, then we are obviously bisexual.

Any questions?
    Thank you Mr.Know it all,
    wow the way people think they know everthing
    why do we talk about this every other post.
    So if you attracted to transexuals you are gay so does that make
    transexuals really fucking gay. What does this matter anyway "Montel".
    Now can you tell me if the cups is half full or half empty or better yet go suck a tranny dick Faggot.

Puff Puff Give My Nigga.
    UUHHH!!! HI.
    255 character limit or max SSSSSUUUUCCKKKAAA

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tippinnottrippin
    Now can you tell me if the cups is half full or half empty or better yet go suck a tranny dick Faggot.
    Ha! I had a feeling that my message would irk those that are in denial about their sexuality.

tippinnottrippin, if you are attracted to both women and transexuals, then you are bisexual. Is this easier for you to understand?

For some, being with a transexual is a way of not dealing with one's own homosexual tendencies. Like I said before, if you have a cock and you like sucking cock, then this is a homosexual act. This is pretty straight forward...don't you think tippinnottrippin?

Oh and for those of you that say "what's with the labels?" and all that shit, then you too are in denial. Hate to burst your bubbles.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky
    Quote Originally Posted by tippinnottrippin
    Ha! I had a feeling that my message would irk those that are in denial about their sexuality.

tippinnottrippin, if you are attracted to both women and transexuals, then you are bisexual. Is this easier for you to understand?

For some, being with a transexual is a way of not dealing with one's own homosexual tendencies. Like I said before, if you have a cock and you like sucking cock, then this is a homosexual act. This is pretty straight forward...don't you think tippinnottrippin?

Oh and for those of you that say "what's with the labels?" and all that shit, then you too are in denial. Hate to burst your bubbles.
    I'll just go get high because it cools my soul. If anyone read what i posted before forget it we are all fags This post was edited

Puff Puff Give My Nigga.
    UUHHH!!! HI.
    255 character limit or max SSSSSUUUUCCKKKAAA