Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Just had my first orgasm

Ok so it's 5 am and I was like sooooo restless and a buddy of mine signed on and I invited him over. Since my mom is in town I had to take him to my storage closet in my garage, which is located on the street level of my complex.

He is far from what any girl would consider handsome. But I guess I am not any girl.

He fucked me and came within 5 minutes and I was very unsatisfied. I wanted more, as I usually do even pre-op.

I then pushed his head down and he was a bit hesitant to eat me out ( for obvious reasons, but it was dark. Only the light of the utility closet was on. It's basically a storage unit if you ever been inside one of those long hallways with like numerous doors.

We placed the blanked down on the concrete floor.

So as he is eating me out I am thinking about the fact that this is a very amazing moment for me. One I have been waiting for a long time. I have always wanted someone to eat me out and he was soooooooo good at it. He was all up in there. Mostly around my clit and the hood which is built from the skin of the shalt. I was uncut so this skin is ultra sensitive on my vagina.

I have never cum from getting head and this felt so fuckin amazing. It was the best 30 minutes of sex I have ever had.

I asked him to give me one finger and then 2. He was fucking me as he was eating me out. Then I felt this warmth in between my legs and I knew that something was happening.

I begged him not to stop and he began to moan and eat me even harder. He ate some mean pussy. I remember the first time I ever came, and this was sooooo special just like that time.

I began to cum and it was so fuckin' awesome. I got so fucking wet I soaked the sheet we were fuckin' on. I layed there for about 10 minutes moaning and thanking him.

And unlike the first orgasm I ever had this guy was so cool about it. He truly enjoyed making me cum.

I cross my heart and hope to die girls. Your fears of being unable to orgasm after SRS are now long history. I would not lie to you all.

OMG I am sooooooo in the clouds right now.

Danielle Signing off

Good!

Junior Poster

Wow.
    It Sound like - It was very very amazing time.
    Congratulations Danielle.

No sig~♬
    No sig~♪
    N~~o Sig♬

Junior Poster

amazing!! Lucky bastard!! seriously, hope you enjoy that one and may more that will definitely come.

Rookie Poster

I'm thrilled for you, really. But a lot of GG can find it hard to orgasm, and there are indeed some issues if SRS doesn't go entirely as planned. So I wouldn't leap on the "SRS allows orgasm, guaranteed" or anything.

But well done you! It's terrific, and very good of you to share.

not saying this didnt happen, just sounds like propaganda for srs...

Default Re: Just had my first orgasm

I have never cum from getting head and this felt so fuckin amazing. It was the best 30 minutes of sex I have ever had.

Then I felt this warmth in between my legs and I knew that something was happening.

I remember the first time I ever came, and this was sooooo special just like that time.

I began to cum and it was so fuckin' awesome. I got so fucking wet I soaked the sheet we were fuckin' on. I layed there for about 10 minutes moaning and thanking him.

OMG I am sooooooo in the clouds right now.

Danielle Signing off[/quote]

Congratulations!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	international_fireworks_2_b_134.jpg 
Views:	3323 
Size:	312.0 KB 
ID:	183176  

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by doradora
    Wow.
    It Sounds like - It was very very amazing time.
    Congratulations Danielle.
    huh? I pushed qoute button, again?
    sorry, my mistake.

No sig~♬
    No sig~♪
    N~~o Sig♬

Quote Originally Posted by dageekindapink
    not saying this didnt happen, just sounds like propaganda for srs...

Give Us A Fucking Break.

Many girls will have SRS and many won't but those that will don't need "propaganda" nor do they take any heed of the grumblings of the cock-hounds. Back under the stairs with you.