Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Wow those pictures brought back memories lol. Kimberly and I did that shoot in 1996 so I would've been 27 years old when those were taken. But thanks for the love. Lordy I'm getting old lol. I'll be 40 next year.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default wow

You dont look a day over 28 Meghan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier
    Wow those pictures brought back memories lol. Kimberly and I did that shoot in 1996 so I would've been 27 years old when those were taken. But thanks for the love. Lordy I'm getting old lol. I'll be 40 next year.
    I watch your videoblog on youtube... To my eyes you look better than ever now!
    But I must add that you'll always be 18 years younger than me!

Come and admire Suzan's kinky drawings

Aw You're both sweet thanks

Junior Poster

I'll second what the others say about Meghan's looks - you look just as great now as you did at the time of that photoshoot.

Kim obviously has changed more, as she was a lot younger at that time. Does anyone know at what stage she got the breast enlargements done after that shoot? I'm just intrigued, as in the interviews with the photos she said then that she had no intention of ever getting plastic surgery.

What surprises me is that both of you managed that photoshoot staring at one another's bodies without getting hard... I guess you must have had a good time together later that day instead...

Actually we were both on so many hormones at the time getting hard wasn't really an option lol. It wasn't until I started doing films shortly after that, that I stopped doing hormones completely. She had her breasts done about a year after that shoot was done. I did mine 2 years after that shoot and then a few more times since then lol.

But since you wanted to see me hard I found this picture on the web from a shoot I did for ShemaleYum a few years back.

And this is me today 2008 at age 39 still smiling lol

Junior Poster

nice tanline!!!

and I gotta say: as good as you looked back in the day when you did movies, photos and what have you, you look more incredi-fuckin'-bly stunning now than you did back then. Now I'm not saying you looked back; you looked great. but now, just like fine wine you've just gotten better and tastier!

Junior Poster

Meghan...you are like fine wine...simply getting better!