Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Beagle, you made my day! Jesus H. Christ! I'm laughing so fucking hard, tears are rolling in fucking sheets down my fucking cheeks! That's the fucking way it shoulda-been. Fuck-Fabulous Article.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Beagle, you made my day! Jesus H. Christ! I'm laughing so fucking hard, tears are rolling in fucking sheets down my fucking cheeks! That's the fucking way it shoulda-been. Fuck-Fabulous Article.
    +1

Default Re: MacShreach telling of his utterly painful surprise

Quote Originally Posted by sockmonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    when his girl friend shoved a vibrator up his ass hole. Simply shocking! his coler went from green to white.

This gets my vote for least-cogent post of this thread.
    Och, let him have his wee bit fun; he and his chums have just been so roundly whupped in the debate, there's nothing else they can do to cover their embarrassment.

Not embarrassed, angry, mostly at myself for posting something without evaluating the "gang up" potential. "those that forget the past are doomed to repeat its mistakes."

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Not embarrassed, angry, mostly at myself for posting something without evaluating the "gang up" potential.."
    ROFLOL the paranoia never stops with you, does it?

Junior Poster

Not embarrassed, angry, mostly at myself for posting something without evaluating the "gang up" potential. "those that forget the past are doomed to repeat its mistakes."

Gang-up nothing. You posted something that made so little sense that I couldn't have replicated it if I were drunk. If MacShreach were to post something that incoherent, I'd rip him for it too. The odds of that are accordingly small, granted, but I give no preferential treatment on the basis of being or not being an idiot. Only if you continually demonstrate that you are or are not an idiot.

--
    you will learn to fear my collection of tiny hats.

Well, I guess this proves the astronauts made it to the mooon. They planted this statue. Probably because they had a bizarre sense of humor: http://thecrit.com/2009/05/05/200000...found-on-moon/ I have no idea if this is BS or not. I haven't been able to find a second reference.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Default Sockmonkey is super intelligent

He can determine a person's IQ just by reading postings on a transexual chatboard. Must have come from a long line of smart people.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Here's the original article.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Here's the original article.

With unimpeachable sources like that, I don't know how we ever doubted you...

Alright Then.