Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Next topic: truth FINALLY revealed, the earth is flat.

Default Young MacShreach

Is this you?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Say cheese.

"That's what i thought you said."

Junior Poster

I am sorry to tell you that I am much better looking than that . As for you, on the other hand...

Whilst I felt it was appropriate to smile at the progressive deterioration of your psyche throughout this thread, it must be pointed out that you stand as living proof that conspiracy theories are indeed linked to paranoia bursts and mental illness.

Junior Poster

THIS HAS BEEN A QUESTION ASKED FOR A LONG TIME EVERYWHERE I GO. I ASKED MY MOM WHO BY THE WAY IS OLDER THAN MAYBE MOST OF US HERE ABOUT THIS AND SHE TOLD ME FOR SURE IT WAS REAL. AND SHE SAID HOW PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS FAKE . BUT I HAVE SOME FAMILY WHO SAW THE LAUNCH SO IF THAT ROCKET WAS FAKE LAUNCHING THEN THATS A BIG HOAX NASA PULLED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Distance
    I am sorry to tell you that I am much better looking than that . As for you, on the other hand...

Whilst I felt it was appropriate to smile at the progressive deterioration of your psyche throughout this thread, it must be pointed out that you stand as living proof that conspiracy theories are indeed linked to paranoia bursts and mental illness.

You may be right about the person this comment is directed, but please, the whole term, "conspiracy theory" was created by the very liars and thieves to help cover crimes. When was Watergate no longer a conspiracy theory but true? Or Iran/Contra?
    Do you really buy Bush Co's official story concerning 911? And if you say you do, you're even crazier than the guy you deride, since almost the whole report has been redacted.....that means blacked out so people like you and me can't read the truth. Firemen on the scene all say they heard incremental explosions as the Towers fell and despite the false claim fires melted the steel frame, in the real world of science, steel doesn't melt in an open fire at 600 degrees...which is hottest the fires could have been. Steel melts at nearly 2000 degrees. Bush defies science once again!
    And what about domestic spying or torture issues that come into focus of late? Do you remember what these early reports were being called at first, when these programs' very existence was being denied? Yes,
    "baseless conspiracy theories."
    I'm sure we went to the moon in 1969 because there is proof it happened. From Nixon onward the public has been regularly lied to with little or no consequence. It's a fool's paradise. Enjoy the scenery.

"That's what i thought you said."

This thread is like the Duracell Bunny....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duracell_bunny_17718_194.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	237083  

Member Rookie Poster

Say only a time... I'm working in a private space agency from a lot. Moonlanding is true, all the rest are bullshit.
    Use your brain.
    I can talk about for days... but true is true, I haven't to prove sun shining.
    Sorry my english, i'm italian.

Bye

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    This thread is like the Duracell Bunny....
    THAT IS GREAT DURACELL BUNNY,LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012

You may be right about the person this comment is directed, but please, the whole term, "conspiracy theory" was created by the very liars and thieves to help cover crimes. When was Watergate no longer a conspiracy theory but true? Or Iran/Contra?
    Do you really buy Bush Co's official story concerning 911? And if you say you do, you're even crazier than the guy you deride, since almost the whole report has been redacted.....that means blacked out so people like you and me can't read the truth. Firemen on the scene all say they heard incremental explosions as the Towers fell and despite the false claim fires melted the steel frame, in the real world of science, steel doesn't melt in an open fire at 600 degrees...which is hottest the fires could have been. Steel melts at nearly 2000 degrees.
    It's a characteristic of committed (and committable) conspiracy theorists that they begin on safe ground where yes, we do know a conspiracy happened, before taking a walk in the loony farm. The technique is designed to give the preposterous baloney they are trying to sell credibility by associating it with known truths.

Now, for your benefit, mild steel melts at 1600 deg F, not 2000, and you are not talking about an "open fire", the temperature of which would in any case be determined by the fuel, but an artificially fuelled fire in an enclosed chimney, which created a powerful updraught resulting in a firestorm. Firestorms can easily reach 1600 deg F, as here in a firestorm in a bush fire in Australia in February this year:

"a furious fire storm that was so intense that it melted steel sheds and even motor vehicles. One person described how they fire proofed their home only to see a gigantic fireball destroy it in seconds."

Full Story: http://www.myapologetics.com/firesto...ve-killed-200/

This phenomenon is very well documented and understood and there are many well-researched examples of firestorms where the temperature became high enough to melt steel; the most famous, probably, being in Dresden after a British bombing raid in WW2, which was the subject of Kurt Vonnegut's novel Slaughterhouse 5. This phenomenon is not at all rare; I have seen the effect personally on several occasions, after the fire was out.

Furthermore, it is completely normal for firemen to report hearing multiple explosions in situations like this, because these explosions are actually happening as a consequence of the intense heat.

Yet again, a conspiracy theory based on wilful and deliberate disinformation using statements that are actually false, not applicable in the circumstances, or misinterpretations of the facts.

Incredible.