Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Well, we know who benefited from 9/11: Halliburton (Dick Cheney). Big Oil (Bush's campaign contributor$).
    True. So you're saying that's why the Bushinc. crowd engineered 9/11?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

No, But they certainly profited by it. Criminologists, when investigating a crime, always look for a motive. Profit is certainly a good one. Why was bush so reluctant to set up the 9/11 commision until he could get his guy Zollick on the commitee to oversee the commission's results. That doesn't make you suspicious? It's like putting one of an alleged criminal's relatives in the jury. :>)

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Platinum Poster

Why was bush so reluctant to set up the 9/11 commision until he could get his guy Zollick on the commitee to oversee the commission's results.
    That's simple. He knew(or Rove et al informed him) that the 9/11 hearings would show how his administration had totally ignored/mishandled the intelligence briefings that Clinton's staff had given them regarding Islamic terrorism. That's also why shrubya needed chickenhawk Cheney to hold his hand when he was questioned.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

While I don't believe that Bush planned 9/11, I believe that there is a possibilty that they could have. I wouldn't put anything past them at this point. It certainly played right into the hands of the Neo-cons plans to transform the Middle East made.

If binLaden was on dialysis in 2001, he's dead now. Take heart because he was probably in continuous gut-wrenching pain for at least the last 6 months of his life & died in agony.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

http://judicial-inc.biz/h.ere_is_why...ts_want_ir.htm A rich prize indeed. Enough to excite any man's greed.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.