Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: cheating?

Veteran Poster

Default cheating?

yeah --my girlfriend chats with naked dudes --says they're immature assholes --but still does it ---LIES to me about it --then I catch her lying ---I have a hard time trusting her about anything --

over the time we knew each other --I got the impression that sex means very little to her --she even once proclaimed that she was promiscous and a flirt ---has met several men from the internet and slept with them --some just for grudge sex (to even the score on an ex) --some just to allow a ts experience --

now --we agreed tonight that we shouldn't be together --I dunno ----learning the things over these months has left very little room for trust ---and now --I see her having chat with a dude that clearly wants her --shows her his dick -----

and I am asking myself --if I didn't find this out and get pissed ----would it have continued on? ---would it have gone any further? -----and I am telling myself that YES --it would have ---in fact --she prolly WILL be with this dude --now that we're not together -----I mean after all --sex means little to her -----this is just from observations --and her own admission ----

I even gave her the option ---to stop chatting with men ---or to be with the man she swears she "loves" and here we are ---broken up ----

pretty shitty feeling right now ---but nope --we're done --

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Veteran Poster

burp

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Good for you. It's her loss not yours! Given how she is with men, you made a wise decision not to be with her. Then again, a lot of ts'es are the same. Sad but true though unfortunately.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Honestly, I don't understand people who expect or desire monogamy.

Rookie Poster

You did the right thing. She needs to respect the boundaries.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    expect monogamy? --we said "I love you" --we put rings on each other's fingers ---we used the words commitment --and relationship ---

she's just far too stupid to even care or be aware of my feelings --never did ---her feelings --her way ----what a cold empty shell

I ask her to stop chatting with men --for me --for us ---she says she won't ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    expect monogamy? --we said "I love you" --we put rings on each other's fingers ---we used the words commitment --and relationship ---

she's just far too stupid to even care or be aware of my feelings --never did ---her feelings --her way ----what a cold empty shell

did u give up HA for her? no. so why should she? arent you the guy that was just talking about how in love u were w/ ur tranny girl like a week ago and how things couldnt be better etc etc? lots can happen in a week i guess... that sux.

Veteran Poster

^^

Is masturbation the same as cheating then?

Because most of the couples I know are fairly open about the fact they wank and fancy other people, but they don't go ahead and actually cheat.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer

did u give up HA for her? no. so why should she? arent you the guy that was just talking about how in love u were w/ ur tranny girl like a week ago and how things couldnt be better etc etc? lots can happen in a week i guess... that sux.

well no --she never asked me to give up hung angels for her --and if she did --and told me how much it would mean to her ---I would have --no questions asked ---

well --it's funny --cuz now that it all comes down ---I see the whole thing as a phoney ---I never meant anything ---she even TOLD me that I was only supposed to be a fling ----

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    ^^

Is masturbation the same as cheating then?

Because most of the couples I know are fairly open about the fact they wank and fancy other people, but they don't go ahead and actually cheat.

this dude is practically BEGGING to fuck her --a 3some even he was willing ---and it's more than the internet here ---he lives 20 mins from her ---and the internet is how she meets ALL her lovers ---so yeah ---caution flags ----caution??? ---more like a white "I give up" flag ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave