Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

First things fucking last! Who is GinX and why should we care what he thinks?

I'm gonna try to explain once again how I see things. I see tgirls as females so I want to have sex with them like I would with a female meaning I'm not sucking a cock and I'm not taking it up the ass because that's not how I would have sex with a girl.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Men who like transsexuals regardless of op status are not gay.

Men who like transsexuals only after SRS are not gay.

Men who like transsexuals only before SRS are not gay.

Men who like cock and cock alone no matter what the sex appeal of who it's attached to are in my opinion not truly straight. But even then they aren't gay.

Even with the context what you said is fundamentally wrong.

And I respect your opinion. Even though we might disagree, we can agree to disagree. Just for the record, I've never said that I like like cock and cock alone...I have said I enjoy bottoming to t-girls because I enjoy anal sex...but I also enjoy being blown by t-girls and topping them as well. No matter what, though, I respect the fact that even though we might disagree, you're civil about it.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand

I'm gonna try to explain once again how I see things. I see tgirls as females so I want to have sex with them like I would with a female meaning I'm not sucking a cock and I'm not taking it up the ass because that's not how I would have sex with a girl.

And I think your opinion is quite justified. What matters is how YOU feel in regards to gender and sexual orientation and not what someone else thinks. As for anyone caring what I think...well, no one has to care what I think...like you, I've just been expressing my opinions...it's simply that Mac has created a whole topic around my opinions in the hopes of getting everyone here to despise me. Too bad it seems to be backfiring on him.

'Nother gem from Ginx. Brenda, beware what you're dealing with here...

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    a transsexual woman is not a woman.

wank
    Want some more, jerkoff?

Hokay

If you like fucking shemales, then you like fucking men

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand

then why are you w/ tranny in the first place? are you trying to justify ur gayness?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546
    Okay, I guess you have nothing better to do with your life then whereas I do. I shant waste any more time with this thread. Have fun wasting time on such a low priority of an item.

and i agree w/ him

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    wank
    Want some more, jerkoff?
    Bring it, coward.