Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyJade
    Im glad that there is finally a thread like this that applies to the ladies to..... My best blow job was from the flight attendent ( male of course), who i met on the way to Boston last summer. Not on the plane, which would probably would have been more exciting, but afterwards in the airport employee bathroom. oh yeaaaaaaaahhh!!!!
    That's one Lucky fella.

Best BJ I had was from the first gurl I dated.
    Man this gurl could deepthroat !

It's funny, but I honestly can't remember. The one's that stick out in my mind the most are a few of the earlier one's, but i don't think that's because they were actually "the best", it's jus that they happenend before "I stopped counting".

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Junior Poster

my best its like a tie about like 2-3 years ago i meet the 1 tgirl at the straight club didnt know she was a tgirl at all she asked if i wanted to come back to her crib after i did. after we walked in the door she yanked my pants off and started givin me head. it was like my leg went out and i like fell it was so good like she just licked the tip and i ws tryin not to cry or make too many noises i busted super duper hard and she swallowed it all and keep goin i couldnt walk for a hr i was down. but this other tgirl i meet they are tied up neck and neck as soon as she puts her mouth on you your tryin to pull the carpet up from off the floor. i had nothin to grab anywhere near me. i had braides then i fucked them braids up i pulled them out my hair it was so good.

I'M ALWAYS HI AND HORNY

Rookie Poster

Default Jasmin

I read earlier in this thread that Jasmin Thai gives a great blow job. Would that be true? I am planning on seeing her and just want to know first.

Jasmin gives great head, yah. She's a sweetheart. You won't regret seeing her.

Rookie Poster

The best I ever had was a few years ago.

This just turned 18 year old Latina in San Diego loved licking my balls and deepthroating while gagging on me. It was the most erotic sensation. And she loved swallowing my cum.

Then a TS in San Fran sucked me and made me cum in under 5 minutes with the wetest blowjob I ever had. She had awesome technique.

Professional Poster

Best blowjob i had was by a stripper girlfriend i had. She loved cock and would suck me whenever i wanted it...or she wanted it. Funniest was getting blown in the parking lot of 7eleven and having the manager come out and ask us to leave while she was going down on me...we were talking err negotiating for about 5 minutes as her head bobbed up and down..lol

Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Ecstatic is right about Jasmin. She gave me the best head I've ever had.
    I wrote a few details about it at the beginning of this thread

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by willielo29
    The best I ever had was a few years ago.

This just turned 18 year old Latina in San Diego loved licking my balls and deepthroating while gagging on me. It was the most erotic sensation. And she loved swallowing my cum.

Then a TS in San Fran sucked me and made me cum in under 5 minutes with the wetest blowjob I ever had. She had awesome technique.
    Yea, i bet she was 'just turned 18'

Let me tell you about the WORST blowjob I ever got.........IT WAS GREAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Looking 4 Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Ecstatic is right about Jasmin. She gave me the best head I've ever had.
    I wrote a few details about it at the beginning of this thread
    She's also a great gal and a good friend. Highly recommended!