Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Veteran Poster

I tried to call her again last week but went right to voice mail. I hope she hasn't changed her number. I haven't spoken to her for months, that's sad. I miss that girl!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    Can I sneak in on the bottom of this alleged list?
    Of course you're on the list, girl!

I actually made up a list once and tried to get other girls to chime in on who they thought was the hottest and who they'd go (stay?) gay for. But it didn't really pan out.

here it is

The list was done in March. I don't know if anything's changed since then. I've thought J. was hot since the GP days and same with you. At the very least, we could hang out and party. Why must you be on the other side of the country? On my side of the country, there is Mandy and I keep missing her. I haven't really talked to her much but she seems really cool and fun. Alexis knows I'd initiate her into the Sapphic rites, but again, wrong side of the country. My big name choice was Jennifer Paris (as I'm sure it is for a lot of guys too) but I don't have $1,500

Actually getting with another tgirl isn't that much of a stretch, considering I dated one for two years. Would I date one again? Probably not, TS or GG, girls are crazy!

But yeah, you and me would be good on camera. You're all pierced up and stuff and I'm all innocent. We could do like a black-white thing or a lesbian seduction with you as the succubus and me as a Catholic schoolgirl or something ^_^. I love being all classy but with a really dirty mind (that's what I like about my boy too).

Oh, and bonus points if we get J. in on this!!!

Rookie Poster

tgirlzoe do you have a myspace

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by iloveall
    tgirlzoe do you have a myspace
    www.myspace.com/tgirlzoe

be warned that i generally don't friend guys. plenty of guys request and i just hit "deny"