Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

You all have overlooked the truth. Black dudes have big dicks. Probably hurts to have anal sex. So there you go. And I'm a white guy.

live and let live.

funny this post came up ...
    i got a call yesterday, this guy brought up the same convo.
    hes like i really wanna see u, are u okay with bi-racial or black men?.
    im like yes, i have no problem - i dont discriminate.
    he's all ... most ladies like yourself arent cool with that blahblahblah.

so its safe to say, not all asian/latina ts girls are like that.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Total BULL! In as much as men (tricks) got every right which girl they wanna go for and meet..providers got the same equal rights which guy to meet that at the very least appeals to her. If she cares about her clients, and wants to provide him with the utmost pleasant experience that he is paying for anyways..what's wrong with being selective? Money isn't an aphrodisiac which could make ugly men (regardless of skin color) suddenly attractive! Some providers just have higher tolerance (in accepting whatever types of men they could get) while others not!

I mean, you wouldn't meet a provider (example: BBW) much less pay for her services IF she isn't at PAR to your taste (You're NOT into BBW) am I correct?!?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaMei
    funny this post came up ...
    i got a call yesterday, this guy brought up the same convo.
    hes like i really wanna see u, are u okay with bi-racial or black men?.
    im like yes, i have no problem - i dont discriminate.
    he's all ... most ladies like yourself arent cool with that blahblahblah.

so its safe to say, not all asian/latina ts girls are like that.

If I'm not mistaken,

you are a Filipino girl.

So, for the most part, you get excluded from this "Asian" part.
    I know that Pacific Islander girls like black men..........

And I know why.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

FOR CLARITY:

The Philippines (filipino/a) is part is the whole Asian continent ARMANIXXX. lol

Pacific Islander (or Pacific Person, pl: Pacific People, also called Oceanic[s]), is a geographic term to describe the inhabitants of any of the three major sub-regions of Oceania: Polynesia, Melanesia and Micronesia.[1][2] According the the Encyclopaedia Britannica, these three regions, together with their islands consist of:

1. Polynesia: The islands scattered across a triangle covering the east-central region of the Pacific Ocean. The triangle is bounded by the Hawaiian islands in the north, New Zealand in the west, and Easter Island in the east. The rest of Polynesia comprises Samoa (American Samoa and Western Samoa), the Cook Islands, French Polynesia (Tahiti and The Society Islands, Marquesa Islands, Austral Islands, and the Tuamotu Archipelago), Niue Island, Tokelau and Tuvalu, Tonga, Wallis and Futuna, and Pitcairn Island.

2. Melanesia: The island of New Guinea, the Bismarck and Louisiade archipelagos, the Admiralty Islands, and Bougainville Island (which make up the independent state of Papua New Guinea), the Solomon Islands, the Santa Cruz Islands (part of the Solomon Islands), New Caledonia and Loyalty Islands, Vanuatu (formerly New Hebrides), Fiji, Norfolk Island, and various smaller islands.

3. Micronesia: The islands of Kiribati, Guam, Nauru, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Federated States of Micronesia (Yap, Chuuk, Pohnpei, and Kosrate, all in the Caroline Islands).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Islander

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Sorry ,I got to disagree. It's more than just preference.I'm not racist and I love different nationalities. I love asian women too but I have noticed even when I read GG Asian women Bios on other sites they have even specificly stated they don't want contact with any black men and I see this all the time.

TransexualLover

Professional Poster

Here we go with this shit again. This topic almost ranks up there with "Am I Gay?"

First off, Latin is some strange american construct. There are white latins and black latins and mixed latins. It's very possible to run into a latina that is Central American, trying to pass herself off as white. If you ever watch Latin-American TV you rarely see a black latino, there's a reason for that. If you go to Washington Heights, you'd see a lot of black latins.

Are some girls racist? Yes. You can call it preference or whatever, it still is what it is. Some girls don't like white guys, but will see them as clients. I still wouldn't say Latina and Asians are the most racist.

There is a certain element of racism in this lifestyle. You're just going to have to accept that when you try to meet someone outside of your race. A girl not wanting to see you or date you because you're black is a very real possibility. And there's nothing you can do about it.

I've been an observer of these things for a while now. There's a certain amount of predator/prey going on, on many levels. Sometimes with black men, that role is reversed. I've seen some girls you would be surprised are like that, some guys handle it well and some guys don't.

For the record, black guy with an asian girlfriend.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

I love when I see ads that say "no Black men" or words to that affect. My money, which is green BTW, will stay in my pocket.

It's their loss, not mine.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mikejones
    .... I'd probably try to meet the Latina. I just like the way they speak and act. Turns me on.
    its an obvious example that this is a two way street.

racism, stereotyping and discrimination is undeniable a part of all of us. how big of a part, how we handle it and how we project it is what needs to be handled with care

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by unctrld1
    It's their loss, not mine.
    Words of wisdom.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips