Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

ok

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Many times it is RACIAL DISCRIMINATION that causes some of these "minority" girls to refuse service to black men.

Why?

One reason is many of the Hispanic and Asian (non pacific islander) girls are immigrants, both legal and illegal, themselves. As has been described to me, the media that they show on television in their own countries, in similar fashion to much of the media here in America, they show black people committing crimes, in jail, homeless, poor and destitute, and on Flava Flav.

So when I piece that information with the information of the educational status (lack of) in their countries, and it doesn't surprise me that many Asians and many Hispanics (especially Mexicans) do not like black people all that much, even though, in many cases, they've never even met one.
    Well said Armani. And as a black man, I personally am repulsed by asian trannies. Most of them look like fucking men to me. So it never bothers me that they don't like black men.

Respect is a two-way street and is earned. If your an abusive tranny or chaser, you gets none from me.

Quote Originally Posted by josue
    Natassia dream doesnt like black men either
    No big loss on my end. She never did anything for me anyway. Doesn't turn me on in the least.

Respect is a two-way street and is earned. If your an abusive tranny or chaser, you gets none from me.

Veteran Poster

I would really be interested to know what people actually know about the inferences they have made about cultures other than their own.

So immigrants and foreigners are supposed to not have preconceived notions, but some people feel they are justified to have their predisposed opinions about them and where the come from?

Discrimination comes in many forms, and part of moving in a positive direction is looking inward and realizing that many of you are just as racist as others if not more but don't admit it to yourself. Until you have lived someplace for an extended period of time, dealt with the same situations as a person and suffered the same discriminations you have no room to comment on another's perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMaster
    What's the difference between preference and racism?

Preference- is having a strong affinity for a particular quality
    Racism/Bigotry- is having a preconceived negative emotion towards someone or group based off a physical attribute whether it be skin tone, weight, etc.

Do the ladies have the right to choose who they will and will not interact with? Absolutely especially due to the interpersonal interaction required for the profession.

I think what hurts most who are victims is that someone is passively accusing you of something. The person is assuming that I'm a thief or whatever ill-thing that haunts their nightmares. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it except abstain from that particular provider's services. This is not like going to McDonalds and the Klansmen at the counter won't accept your cash. If you could make this provider service you would you really want it? You need to remember who you are and no one's ill-conceived notions can change that. Bottomline they're not worth your time.

If a black person refuses to service another (whatever enterprise) black person simply for being black is that racism? Yes, it's called interracism and it happens to. I think that form hurts more than any other because it makes you wonder how that person inherently perceives his or herself. But you can't save somebody from their own personal demons. More than likely that person has interpersonal issues. A person can like White/Latino/Asian guys without hating black guys. When you hold animosity towards a stranger for something they haven't done to your knowledge that's a whole different thing.

As far as dating slugs. I think everybody should do a little self-analysis on that one. I've seen females date the same type of assholes over and over again yet were continually shocked that the dude was a bastard. If you have a pattern of dating such dregs then I think the solution is to look inward. I hypothesize the female in question fell in love with a thug some time ago but it didn't work out. However she never flushed her system so she keeps picking up these dudes reliving the same pattern attempting to fix them. She wanted her previous lover to be something he was not and she failed to accept it. Or she doesn't think very highly of herself so she subconsciously seeks out dudes to reinforce her sense of poor self-image. You only get what you think you deserve. The vast majority of the time someone was a piece shit they subtle or not so subtle things to let you know what kind of person they truly were. The question is did you ignore and hope it would get better instead of accepting the truth and kicking them to the curb like any good bag of trash?

For those being fairly being scrutinized, don't poison your own soul by hating them because your energy could be better spent loving someone else.
    Yeah, that says it all. Some girls operate under preference, some are flat out racist. Just because you get fucked over by a memeber of a certain race doesn't mean that all of them will do the same. It also doesn't mean a member of the white race won't do it too. Ask Danielle Foxx. So what some girls do is generalize an entire race from a couple of bad experiences. And that my friends is RACISM.

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    I would really be interested to know what people actually know about the inferences they have made about cultures other than their own.

So immigrants and foreigners are supposed to not have preconceived notions, but some people feel they are justified to have their predisposed opinions about them and where the come from?
    Discrimination comes in many forms, and part of moving in a positive direction is looking inward and realizing that many of you are just as racist as others if not more but don't admit it to yourself. Until you have lived someplace for an extended period of time, dealt with the same situations as a person and suffered the same discriminations you have no room to comment on another's perspective.
    Dude, I used to live in LA. I never had any preconceived notions about mexicans. i treated them like brothers. But came to find out that they loathe blacks. Now today, I generally hate fucking mexicans, but I know there are a few cool ones around. Just like any other race.

Quote Originally Posted by JANIRA
    I have noticed many of the girls I know tend to not see Black or Hispanic men who request their services.. Their belief is that they tend to give problems , will try and cheat you, and get violent...etc.... Honestly as a Tgirl, and a Hispanic one at that,, i find it "TOTALLY RIDICULOUS" They think that the Black & Hispanic men will cause problems , but cacuasian men won't...?? Please!!!!......lol ...God forbid but any race can be just as problamatic, what makes Caucasian men so much better than the other races,,, The fact that they might have money, and have a high paying job and have class, be well mannered..... " Black & Hispanic men do to..".
    I mean i have had strange experiances with all races it does not mean i completely rule them out just cause that happen, i just got to be more alert.

Well having said that now onto the topic about dating or having a LTR with a Black or Hispanic men... yes i would actually most definitally would. I dont see color when it comes to matters of the heart i see how the person makes me feel, if there is a strong chemistry, attraction, if he is honest, and most important he does not care what others think.

Just my 5cents....
    A-FUCKING-MEN

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by antiasskisser
    Dude, I used to live in LA. I never had any preconceived notions about mexicans. i treated them like brothers. But came to find out that they loathe blacks. Now today, I generally hate fucking mexicans, but I know there are a few cool ones around. Just like any other race.
    can we count the generalizations in this statement here??

and plenty of us have lived in L.A., and it is not Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    can we count the generalizations in this statement here??

and plenty of us have lived in L.A., and it is not Mexico
    POINT IS, THEY GENERALIZED ME. I WAS OPEN TO TREATING THEM FAIRLY AND WITH RESPECT AND THEY PRETTY MUCH SHOWED ME HOW THEY FELT ABOUT BLACKS. ARE YOU BLACK? MUST NOT BE CAUSE IF YOU WERE AND LIVED IN A HEAVILY POPULATED MEXICAN AREA, YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I WAS SAYING. WALK IN THE SHOES BEFORE YOU CRITISIZE WHAT SOMEONE SAYS.

Veteran Poster

POINT IS, THEY GENERALIZED ME. I WAS OPEN TO TREATING THEM FAIRLY AND WITH RESPECT AND THEY PRETTY MUCH SHOWED ME HOW THEY FELT ABOUT BLACKS. ARE YOU BLACK? MUST NOT BE CAUSE IF YOU WERE AND LIVED IN A HEAVILY POPULATED MEXICAN AREA, YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I WAS SAYING. WALK IN THE SHOES BEFORE YOU CRITISIZE WHAT SOMEONE SAYS.
    Open to treating them fairly? How nobel of you.

An entire nation showed YOU how they feel as a whole about blacks? I am sure they are united on their sentiments as much as everyone in this country.

You have no idea, no matter how you choose to generalize, whether I am black or not. It is irrelevant anyhow. I said to walk in someone's shoes,...

YOU said: "And as a black man, I personally am repulsed by asian trannies. Most of them look like fucking men to me. So it never bothers me that they don't like black men." As well as your kind comments about Natassia Dreams. So you have made rude racist remarks about numerous types already.

Now really, could you be anymore of a fucking bigot?