Junior Poster

Default Absolute Best Girl in NYC?

Those who have genuine experience, please let me know: Who in NYC should I NOT miss a chance to spend an hour (or more) with?

I'm going to see SOMEBODY in two days, but since its my first time, I'd like it to be memorable (and not bad memories).

My preference is short and curvy; must have big, round ass, smooth skin, nice sized, functional dick. Sweet personality.

So far, it looks like Babydoll's the one, unless somebody can (ahem) top that choice. (She's a little tall).

--Educated Consumer

My top pick in NYC (or elsewhere, for that matter) is without a doubt Venus. She is sweet, sexy, gracious, and will make you feel like you're the only one while you're with her. No clock-watching, either.

Physically she doesn't quite fit your profile, being tall for a Thai girl (5'9" - but that's not so tall), slender and nicely curvy (34C - 24 - 34), more like a model than a "short and curvy" girl, and she doesn't have a "big, round ass" (but it's very shapely). She is always functional and hard, 6 1/2 inches, just thick enough and nicely curved: perfect for deep throating or topping. She prefers to top; you don't specify if you want a top or a bottom girl.

I also recommend Jasmin, who is a little shorter and "rounder" in all the good ways than Venus, a versatile girl with a somewhat thicker dick, great personality.

babydoll's not that tall. she fits your criteria to a tee and she's got this little girl voice that will send you to heaven. primarily a top
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	babydoll3062_432.jpg 
Views:	2158 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	25146  

Rookie Poster

You might have to go to a club to find her, but there's a really beautiful latin (El Salvador) girl named Jackie, short, sweet, and totally passable. She's my all time fav in NYC. We dated for a while. You'd be surprised how many pretty girls are not using internet ads, and their pics never show up in any of the party pics. You just gotta get out to a club to meet them.

It's gotta be better than calling strangers. At least in the club you can have a drink together and decide. If I was gonna cold call anyone, it would be Venus ------------- all I've heard is great things about her, and she looks great. Good Luck.

Junior Poster

Default babydoll

babydoll's reviews are not good! I was looking to go thereat one point, and stayed away cause she didnt have, at that point , any positive review!.

Professional Poster

Jasmin!
    I never been with her but she has the most positve reviews
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ny-jasmin27-jasmin2-6_106.jpg 
Views:	1661 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	25250