Rookie Poster

Default Ever dream about t-girls? Just had a Jennifer Paris dream.

My apologies if this topic has already been discussed. Just curious if anyone ever has dreams about being with their favorite t-girls. If so, who? I bring this up because I had a dream last night that involved Jennifer Paris. Also, ever have dreams of other celebs, adult film stars, etc?

I have had many dreams that I was friends with Oprah...lol How did I play a roll in your dream???

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Yep me and SEXXXY JADE.I was at home just sitting down doing nothing,then out of nowhere SEXXXY JADE is next to me.'want to suck my cock' was all she said and in no time that cock was in my mouth.But you know how dreams are all of a sudden again i was on all fours getting puonded in the ass.It felt good but im shure a fust time is not like that.Anyway like all sweet dreams it was interrupted by the sound of my alarm clock

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Rookie Poster

Default Hello Miss Paris!

Hey Jennifer! Well, from what I can remember I was at a party and spotted you. We started talking and ended up in a room completely naked. There was no stripping of the clothes, we were just...naked. You know how dreams seem to skip like that! Lots of kissing and caressing each other. You were a great kisser! So that progressed to some intense mutual stroking and I remember paying A LOT of attention to your bootyful ass. That is to say, my tongue was very busy deeply exploring your tight hole while you stroked yourself. You returned the favor to me. Not sure if you actually do that to guys, but hey it's my dream! Then it progressed to some cock rubbing and unfortunately, just like Gunn said, the alarm interrupted the fun. There you have it. Some of my dreams can be pretty graphic and intense, which is cool with me. By the way, if you ever end up on Oprah you better let all of us know. That could possibly be her highest rated show ever!

Default Re: Hello Miss Paris!

Quote Originally Posted by kinkfan
    Hey Jennifer! Well, from what I can remember I was at a party and spotted you. We started talking and ended up in a room completely naked. There was no stripping of the clothes, we were just...naked. You know how dreams seem to skip like that! Lots of kissing and caressing each other. You were a great kisser! So that progressed to some intense mutual stroking and I remember paying A LOT of attention to your bootyful ass. That is to say, my tongue was very busy deeply exploring your tight hole while you stroked yourself. You returned the favor to me. Not sure if you actually do that to guys, but hey it's my dream! Then it progressed to some cock rubbing and unfortunately, just like Gunn said, the alarm interrupted the fun. There you have it. Some of my dreams can be pretty graphic and intense, which is cool with me. By the way, if you ever end up on Oprah you better let all of us know. That could possibly be her highest rated show ever!
    Wow thats quit a dream, Im flattered!

Xoxo,
    Jennifer Paris

Http://www.JenniferParis.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yasmine_power_tools_550tb_148.jpg 
Views:	966 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	182372  

The sad thing i was off that day i just forgot to turn of the alarm.

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Rookie Poster

Jenn, I'm glad to hear you're flattered and not freaked out. You seem like a really sweet girl. I'm pretty lucky that my dreams are usually as graphic as that. Gunn, you sound pretty lucky too! I've also had dreams where I was on the receiving end of a great pounding, but I'm quite sure the first time would be slightly different. Also been on the giving end of some great anal sex in dreams, but why oh why couldn't my dream about Jenn include these activities? I need to start going to bed earlier.