Thread: NEW EROS

Default NEW EROS

I am interested in creating a new site for providers to post their ads.
    I am open to any ideas and suggestions....

Regadless of the situation a business deal or a relationship you always have the right to change your mind..

Professional Poster

My witty signature.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    I got one suggestion for you. Mandatory nudie pics. Or if they refuse you do the measuring yourself, if you know what I mean. Put an end to all those fakes, and their false advertising. Instead of "Eros verified" you'd have "the Shelby guarantee".
    Good point !

There are few girl how are not afraid to show what they got.
    Kiara is one of them.

Junior Poster

hey that sounds like a great idea. am surprised yur getting such a good feedback. i tried earlier about my hobby for photography and wanting to build a sorta portfolio of sorts so i cud work on da side in a business venture of the same. hey if yur gonna do da website which i am dabbling in myself in school yur gonna need a photographer for those "Shelby Approved" pics. am in Ny and wud love to be a part of something this intriguing and most of all wud love to be the photographer of the pics.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Problem with putting nudes up is that you'd need a 2257 compliance form and id for each model up, which would be an extraordinary amount of work.

Look out for a new worldwide "personals" site within the month featuring many girls who've appeared on Grooby sites and will be non-membership based.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Problem with putting nudes up is that you'd need a 2257 compliance form and id for each model up, which would be an extraordinary amount of work.

Look out for a new worldwide "personals" site within the month featuring many girls who've appeared on Grooby sites and will be non-membership based.
    seanchai
    Youre like the Hugh Hefner/Larry Flint of the Tgirl business huh? When you putting out a magazine? I'd buy the black tgirls magazine anyday!

We were actually asked to do the material for a Black Tgirl magazine which would be produced by one of teh biggest top shelf magazine makers (Score and all that stuff) but it never came to fruitation.
    In the age of the internet, I'd hate to have my money in print.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

We were actually asked to do the material for a Black Tgirl magazine which would be produced by one of teh biggest top shelf magazine makers (Score and all that stuff) but it never came to fruitation.
    In the age of the internet, I'd hate to have my money in print.
    seanchai
    I know you are a true businessman and all, but I think you would kill with a magazine man. Not with a black tgirls magazine(too niche) but a shemale yum magazine? You would kill man! You could put all the imposters clean out of business. I'd have my 2 year subscription for sure!

But what would be the advantage over a magazine showing say - 7 models a month compared to a website showing 30+ as well as all the back issues?

Also with magazines there is the non-denialibility factor - get caught online looking at Shemale Yum you can just say you pressed a link or a spam email, get caught with a copy "Big Cocked Shemales" under your bed and it's a bit harder to explain.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

But what would be the advantage over a magazine showing say - 7 models a month compared to a website showing 30+ as well as all the back issues?

Also with magazines there is the non-denialibility factor - get caught online looking at Shemale Yum you can just say you pressed a link or a spam email, get caught with a copy "Big Cocked Shemales" under your bed and it's a bit harder to explain.
    seanchai
    You have to take into accout that not everyone has internet access.
    There is an untapped market out there for your buisness plus you have so much material from the past that you could run a magazine without hiring new models for photoshoots for some time, just update their profiles and interviews and what not. basically what we have out there now is All-Brazillan material that quite frankly in my opinion sucks.

You could be that great American Tgirl magazine that everybody knows. My feeling is Grooby with Magazine = 5x more $. Ive been following what your doing since 99-00 and I think you would be succesful at that next level.