Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    ...When women talk about flatulence, they just lose something, and I'm not talking about the gas.

Grrrrrrrrr ...
    Nothing challenges a stiffy quite like rolling her over for a morning fuck and a thunderer breaks loose.......

Junior Poster

Great to hear you and your Mom are getting on together.

Hey that's great, congrats! Good luck with everything. And wow, you look just like her.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Default wow

You are so lucky, sometimes I wish my mother was still alive so she could see me now and I could spend time with her like this. Lucky you!!

Rookie Poster

I apologize about the crudeness in response of the post about your mother and your similarity to her to any non southerner. But to quote a southern phrase you are your mothers ass. If i had never seen you i would have assumed you two are related.

Junior Poster

Now thats what I'm talkin about, FANTASTIC NEWS!

Junior Poster

Default AWWWWWW

That is sooo sweet, you guys do look alike!! I love my Mom as well as she is like my best friend i share EVERYTHING with her. She was a great support with my transition i dont know what i would do with out her! Its good to see you two together and happy Danielle i remember you telling me that she was coming to town! Enjoy eachother because there is no other love like MOTHERLY LOVE!!

Rookie Poster

Did you guys get fish tacos?.....lol....

Rookie Poster

So nice to see you two together, Always keep in touch with your mum she is after all the best friend you will ever have.

Thanks for sharing with us

Moon

Great pix and glad you two had a good time. Hopefully not so much time in between, eh?

Some of the oddest things break families apart and odder things bring them together. I always got on well with my family, but geography and circumstance caused me to break from them and my mother's illness and passing brought us back together more than twenty years later (At least to the point of trading holiday cards from time to time, which is far better than before).

It's great that you get on well with your mom, Danielle, as I know some of the gurls aren't so lucky in their familial relations. Best to both of you.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell