Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

The Lakers were awful and as much as I am a born and raised So Cal Laker fan I can't say that I am a big Kobe fan. His attitude and ego are just too much for me these days.

Junior Poster

Default I DID... I DID

Sat night after Club Ivy here downtown in San Diego i met one of the security guards who took me out to breakfast afterwards and then a roll in the hay. I usually dont put out on the first meeting but the PATRON does it to ya sometime. Plus he was a very nice guy and a hook up for the club, we have a date on Thurs to go to the beach. Hes Russian tall and hot! God i love Europeans!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jmecross2
    I went to a strip club in Bridgeport, CT, and had sex with three GGs

Wow, that must have cost you a good $120 ( lol ). So which clubs in Bridgeport are hopping now? I haven't been in a while since the hot one's got popped a few years back.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Kobe is doing things to me.lol
    By remote control?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

I had sex with my wife, twice--once as a boy, and once as a girl. First time I got to wear my new dog collar...

Oh, and a gay guy I met on CL passed on me since he wasn't into the whole TV thing...

Rookie Poster

Nothing happening here, have a bad cold this weekend

Moon

Junior Poster

The clubs are all back, though not as crowded as before after being busted on repeated occasions. Teddies is still the best and most crowded. Then there's Pleasant Moments, Shakers (formerly Keystone Cafe) and Bishop's Corner.

No police activity for quite some time at Teddies.

You never give me your money. You only give me your funny paper.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Im cut off till my bday.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I did. With my beaux. Hot, intimate, sweaty, oooeey gooey, groin-grinding, ass-pounding, tit-squeezing, nipple-twisting, tongue-diving, relentless, convulsive, head-spinning, mind-blowing, explosive SEX! Then we did again. Then, after a little while….well…you get the idea. Hope that makes you feel a little better justatransgirl.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

As always, lots of pussy, but no sex.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image004a_900.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	181840  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell