Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default amy winehouse in racist video

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0806...se_crack.shtml

personally hope this is the end of her carear.
    she as had enough chances.
    scum imvho along with her husband.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Veteran Poster

Hmmm. Yeah well, she looks halfway healthy in those photo's, which is a change.

But yeah, got sick and tired of seeing her ugly mug in every paper I read for the past year of so.

Every time I read the Screws of The World I feel like I need to take a shower.

Platinum Poster

shes such a loser i dont even care.

i download her music anyway. no i'll NEVER buy an album.

Silver Poster

she looks so beautiful .

Junior Poster

Geez!....Trash!!!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    shes such a loser i dont even care.

i download her music anyway. no i'll NEVER buy an album.
    Now you know how much of a loser that crack head whore is.

Platinum Poster

ive known for a while. i just love her music so much.

Gold Poster

... What's all the fuss about Amy for? We have bigots among us here at HA believe it or not. Some stupid enough to outright reveal it for everyone to see. In this poster's bigoted, narrow-minded, myopic, inexperienced, uneducated, ignorant little world, one simply takes a particularly race, embellishes that race in tired, demeaning, dehumanizing stereotypes and generalizations, compartmentalizes it, and viola! The world around him suddenly and magically conforms to his backwood biases and prejudices, and thus easier to understand. It's a fantastic way to shortcut thought and reason.

Let's see ??? Who posted the following picture along with a comment about border control -- which was not at issue -- to a Mexican-American poster in here simply to try to get at him? Hmmmm?

... What poster in here is stupid enough to do that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20jg68m_266.jpg 
Views:	1073 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	181750  

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    ... What's all the fuss about Amy for? We have bigots among us here at HA believe it or not. Some stupid enough to outright reveal it for everyone to see. In this poster's bigoted, narrow-minded, myopic, inexperienced, uneducated, ignorant little world, one simply takes a particularly race, embellishes that race in tired stereotypes and generalizations, compartmentalizes it, and viola! The world around him suddenly and magically conforms to his backwood biases and prejudices, and thus easier to understand. It's a fantastic way to shortcut thought and reason.

Let's see ??? Who posted the following picture along with a comment about border control -- which was not at issue -- to a Mexican-American poster in here simply to try to get at him? Hmmmm?

Stop hijacking other peoples threads with your pre madonna bullshit you sensitive midget,that post was made in a thread about politics stop trying to take it out of context to fit your hatred towards me.For a guy who has spew some vile shit to me,you are taking what I said to heart.Because I called you a midget you threaten to beat me to a bloody pulp,LoL talk about sensitive,now fuck off napoleon.

Midget? I'm 6'2" and I believe highly capable of turning your sorry pimple laden face into a bloody pulp if it ever came down to that.
    It doesn't get any more narrow minded then that!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    ... What's all the fuss about Amy for? We have bigots among us here at HA believe it or not. Some stupid enough to outright reveal it for everyone to see. In this poster's bigoted, narrow-minded, myopic, inexperienced, uneducated, ignorant little world, one simply takes a particularly race, embellishes that race in tired stereotypes and generalizations, compartmentalizes it, and viola! The world around him suddenly and magically conforms to his backwood biases and prejudices, and thus easier to understand. It's a fantastic way to shortcut thought and reason.

Stop hijacking other poster's thread with your pre madonna bullshit you sensitive midget,that post was made in a thread about politics stop trying to take it out of context to fit your hatred towards me.For a guy who has spew some vile shit to me,you are taking what I said to heart.Because I called you a midget you threaten to beat me to a bloody pulp,LoL talk about sensitive,now fuck off napoleon.

Midget? I'm 6'2" and I believe highly capable of turning your sorry pimple laden face into a bloody pulp if it ever came down to that.
    Are you so stupid to the point to think that people in here aren't simply capable enough to go to that particular thread and post exchange, and see (I guess you better go delete it now, huh? That is your style) that your racial drivel came out of the clear blue, and that it was also married to your Cheech Marin racial shot at me? Are you really that stupid? Should I post it?

...Care to show me, or the posters reading this now, how your two bigoted jabs at me were connected to anything that was being said at the time? Tell me how those two posts by you are in context, you bigoted sack of shit?!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein