Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

LOL
    MISS YOLANDA IS PUSSY!!!
    MEANING SHE'S PASSABLE

U HAD TO SEE HER BACK IN THE DAYS..SHE WAS ONE OF THE REALEST BITCHES OUT THERE. MIND U WITH A BALD HEAD.
    MEANING SHE WAS ONE OF THE MOST PASSABLE TRANNIES EVEN WHEN SHE HAD A BALD HAIRCUT

SHE JUST RECENTLY CAME OUTTA JAIL. I HAD HEARD SHE HAD GOTTEN THICK WHILE IN JAIL.
    SHE'S NOT OVERWEIGHT..SHE'S THICK..YOU WHITE GUYS HAVE A WEIRD CONCEPTION OF OVERWEIGHT.

MISS YOLANDA IS STILL LOOKING REA AS RAIN.
    MEANING PASSABLE...REAL AS RAIN
    Attached Images Attached Images  

QUOTE:SHE'S NOT OVERWEIGHT..SHE'S THICK..YOU WHITE GUYS HAVE A WEIRD CONCEPTION OF OVERWEIGHT.

NOT this white boy ....thicker is quicker....girl has so much onion ,she makes my eyes water....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by ABSOLUTE SHADE
    LOL
    MISS YOLANDA IS PUSSY!!!
    MEANING SHE'S PASSABLE
    OK, I said "sexy" which isn't quite the same, but is in the right neighborhood.

U HAD TO SEE HER BACK IN THE DAYS..SHE WAS ONE OF THE REALEST BITCHES OUT THERE. MIND U WITH A BALD HEAD.
    MEANING SHE WAS ONE OF THE MOST PASSABLE TRANNIES EVEN WHEN SHE HAD A BALD HAIRCUT
    OK, again a different spin: I said "not faking it, the real deal" but you just mean "one of the most passable": are you referring simply to her appearance (being unclockable as a woman) or to her appearance and her character/personality/how she carried herself? To me being "real" means a lot more than simply being passable.

SHE JUST RECENTLY CAME OUTTA JAIL. I HAD HEARD SHE HAD GOTTEN THICK WHILE IN JAIL.
    SHE'S NOT OVERWEIGHT..SHE'S THICK..YOU WHITE GUYS HAVE A WEIRD CONCEPTION OF OVERWEIGHT.
    So thick means, um, thick. Sorry, that didn't help!

Real as rain = right as rain, which is what I said. But do you really say "rea" not "real"? And yes, I did read this as meaning "passable" or "convincingly feminine."

OK, I guess flabbybody and me and other white guys need an online translator! LOL!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    LOL
    MISS YOLANDA IS PUSSY!!!
    MEANING SHE'S PASSABLE
    OK, I said "sexy" which isn't quite the same, but is in the right neighborhood.

OK, again a different spin: I said "not faking it, the real deal" but you just mean "one of the most passable": are you referring simply to her appearance (being unclockable as a woman) or to her appearance and her character/personality/how she carried herself? To me being "real" means a lot more than simply being passable.

So thick means, um, thick. Sorry, that didn't help!

Real as rain = right as rain, which is what I said. But do you really say "rea" not "real"? And yes, I did read this as meaning "passable" or "convincingly feminine."

OK, I guess flabbybody and me and other white guys need an online translator! LOL!
    This again brings up who is shade????? or I Luv Crack!!!!

Junior Poster

you have to love the ebonics,,,what a beautiful language,it flows just like french and Italian...

still looking for a fun nyc girl for play and maybe more.I need to practice my skills

If that's the same girl I remember from NY years ago, she really has filled out.

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack
    you have to love the ebonics,,,what a beautiful language,it flows just like french and Italian...
    DAM.........

Junior Poster

This is a general question based on this thread. Im from London.

How are trannies treated in US Jails? Are they assaulted? require protective custody? Or raped? Or are the passable ones treated better, or can expect to make a lot of money so not afraid of jail?

From what Ive heard of US jails on TV and movies, homosexuality is rife, and straight guys new to the system no matter what age are gang raped.

Or do guys on long stretches turn 'gay'. But revert to normal when they leave jail, even the most homophobic homeboys from the hood and in gangs turn that way. Any truth in that? Or do some guys stay straight and do without?

If you have the right contacts, or the money you can pay the guards to allow women in. Isnt that what thebig time drug dealers do, like in The Shield, or you cant believe what you see on TV?

Btw What did she go to jail for and how long?

would welcome comments

LOL
    MISS YOLANDA IS PUSSY!!!
    MEANING SHE'S PASSABLE

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by templek
    This is a general question based on this thread. Im from London.

How are trannies treated in US Jails? Are they assaulted? require protective custody? Or raped? Or are the passable ones treated better, or can expect to make a lot of money so not afraid of jail?

From what Ive heard of US jails on TV and movies, homosexuality is rife, and straight guys new to the system no matter what age are gang raped.

Or do guys on long stretches turn 'gay'. But revert to normal when they leave jail, even the most homophobic homeboys from the hood and in gangs turn that way. Any truth in that? Or do some guys stay straight and do without?

If you have the right contacts, or the money you can pay the guards to allow women in. Isnt that what thebig time drug dealers do, like in The Shield, or you cant believe what you see on TV?

Btw What did she go to jail for and how long?

would welcome comments

__________________________________________________ ___________________

You shouldn't believe everything you see on TV Templek

Junior Poster

I gathered that Armanixxx, about tv. However how are trannies treated in jail? Just wondered