View Poll Results: WEREWOLFS OR VAMPIRES ?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • WEREWOLFS

18 27.69%
  • VAMPIRES

47 72.31%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default WEREWOLFS VS VAMPIRES

THE QUESTION IS SIMPLE...
    VAMPIRES OR WEREWOLFS?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nosferatu_107.jpg 
Views:	900 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	181372   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	awwsmall_208.jpg 
Views:	901 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	181373  

Kate Beckinsale

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

That would depend on the particular type of werewolf or vampire. If you go with the commonly accepted characteristics of each, I'd say vampires beat werewolves without question in terms of personal power, but I've always found werewolves to be more interesting.

As an example, in the game "Vampire: Masquerade - Bloodlines" I was playing as a Tremere, which basically is a vampire clan that can use Thaumaturgic magic and moves incredibly fast. Along with the other standard vampiric abilities, this was a formidable combination. At one point along the main storyline, there's a ski lift area you have to visit and you must confront a werewolf that's been roaming about. That mother fucker tears ya up, I don't care how vamped out you are. I tried killing him with various methods (magic, explosives, assault rifles) but the only way you could actually finish it off was to lure it into a warehouse doorway and close the loading bay door on it, presumably breaking its neck or something.

Logically I should have over powered the werewolf, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

Another advantage that vampires have is: there are no hot werewolf girls (unless a person was into bestiality, then that might work out).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fangsthumb_926.jpg 
Views:	918 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	181390  

Aww, c'mon, vampires obviously! Who wants to fuck a chick with hairy legs, I ask you?

Junior Poster

Default Re: WEREWOLFS VS VAMPIRES

ZOMBIES FTW!!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Kate Beckinsale

Yeah

Rookie Poster

Vampires a much sexier species. I'd miss the days, but since I work overnight anyway, I'd get used to it quick.

I'm the devil on your shoulder!

Junior Poster

WEREPIRES!

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    That would depend on the particular type of werewolf or vampire. If you go with the commonly accepted characteristics of each, I'd say vampires beat werewolves without question in terms of personal power, but I've always found werewolves to be more interesting.

As an example, in the game "Vampire: Masquerade - Bloodlines" I was playing as a Tremere, which basically is a vampire clan that can use Thaumaturgic magic and moves incredibly fast. Along with the other standard vampiric abilities, this was a formidable combination. At one point along the main storyline, there's a ski lift area you have to visit and you must confront a werewolf that's been roaming about. That mother fucker tears ya up, I don't care how vamped out you are. I tried killing him with various methods (magic, explosives, assault rifles) but the only way you could actually finish it off was to lure it into a warehouse doorway and close the loading bay door on it, presumably breaking its neck or something.

Logically I should have over powered the werewolf, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

Another advantage that vampires have is: there are no hot werewolf girls (unless a person was into bestiality, then that might work out).

lol i remember that game, still play it now and then, always takes me a few tries to get past that ski lift mission

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Veteran Poster

personally if i had a choice it would be to be a Vampire but only if i was like blade...all the strengths and none of the weakness...

ThaTiger23..