Rookie Poster

Default Question for the ladies....

Ok, I've started seeing a wonderful, sexy, and VERY open minded GG. We were talking about what things we want to try and what we masturbate to. I told her that I am absolutely attracted to tgirls and she took it very well....so well that she really wants to bring a tgirl into the bedroom with us.

So my question is...How do you ladies feel about being with a guy and a gg? Is there a situation that would make it more appealing to you?

I know opinions vary from person to person, but I'd just like to hear what you think about this.

Thanks

I think you are going to be a lucky man.

Rookie Poster

LOL, my wife buys makeup for me. Apparently, I'm her project...

Silver Poster

1) I hate you!
    2) It's rude to brage about such things!
    3) Did i mention that I haged you?

"How you doin!"

Rookie Poster

LOL, sorry SXFX, not here to brag, just wanted to know what the beautiful ladies of HA thought.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    1) I hate you!
    no you didnt, u said you hate him, haged is a new thing i take it?

Default Re: Question for the ladies....

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabis78
    Ok, I've started seeing a wonderful, sexy, and VERY open minded GG. We were talking about what things we want to try and what we masturbate to. I told her that I am absolutely attracted to tgirls and she took it very well....so well that she really wants to bring a tgirl into the bedroom with us.

So my question is...How do you ladies feel about being with a guy and a gg? Is there a situation that would make it more appealing to you?

I know opinions vary from person to person, but I'd just like to hear what you think about this.

Thanks
    Hey there,

I would love to. I went to the power exchange with a friend a long time ago, and I saw in person for the first/only time heterosexual sex... And it was fantastic/aroused.

Now, I am not in "the industry", and a friend of mine told me that she have had hetero couples as clients. But it was just biz, so I don't really know her kinks/thoughts about it.

I would totally do it with an attractive couple. Although this time condoms and lube would not be enough. It would require also a lot of drinks, smoking and a webcam…This shit of worth of YouTube lol.

Julie.

P.S. First time replying :P

Xoxoxo

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    1) I hate you!
    I wholeheartedly agree: I 'hage' you. :P

Long, long ago, in a bedroom far, far away, I had such an experience. Unfortunately, the TS in question was so detached from her 'T' (In fact, quite literally, not more than a couple of years later), that she refused to recognize/use it.

So, yah, I still 'hage' you. :P

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

If only all GG's would be that open minded, unlike the fridged prudes we have in Michigan here. >_>

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!