Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Khalid Sheikh Mohammed wants to be "martyred"

I certainly think that he deserves to die, but why give him what he wants? Let that piece of garbage rot in jail instead.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

5 Star Poster

Martyrdom. Eh. While we at giving him what he wants why don't we try him under Islamic Law. Then no one over there could say we were being unfair or had a Kangaroo court or anything. I am sure he has admitted at least four separate times that he was the 911 mastermind. Their is not a single american, non-radical, Muslim Quadi (judge) who would not have him beheaded with an axe!

If anything he has set the missionary cause of Islam back 100 years not advanced it. No matter what he will be no martyr.

Platinum Poster

While we at giving him what he wants why don't we try him under Islamic Law.
    No offense, Brenda, but fuck Islamic law. He committed his vile attack on American soil. Let him rot in jail and jerk off to the Koran. He won't get his 72 virgins or whatever other ridiculous shit that his religion promises him.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    set the missionary cause of Islam back 100 years not advanced it.

Ahh geez. Here in Europe we've only just succeeded ( after many many years of pain) in kicking all the idiot christians to the curb with their rabid 'missionary' converting. You mean we have to put up with another wave of crazies now?

I'm being sarcastic of course. It's already happened. In the small burough of London where I live we've got the Darul Amaan Islamic Center, Husseini Islamic Mission, Al-Muzzammil Mosque & Mission and three regular mosques.

Nothing wrong with this of course.

But I've never understood why religions have to convert people. Can't you practice your hilariously outdated beliefs behind closed doors and not try to snare the weakminded?

ANY missionary religion is setting back the HUMAN RACE by 100's of years just by existing.

5 Star Poster

@Chef Mike
    Mike the goal of punishing crime is to prevent that crime from being committed by someone else in the future. To this end people have always seen the need for trials to be fair and lawful. NOBODY IN THE WORLD THINKS OUR "Military Tribunals" will be anything but a farce. Kangaroo courts that are just going to prolong the inevitable. Courts which will make our country look no better than the Soviet Union.

Where as if we had other Muslims apply the Sharia to these men, and execute them. For 3000 counts of murder and for setting back the Muslim nation. This woulspd send a message that 1.) the US is not at war with islam and truly respects it. 2.) that this kid of terrorism is against specifically against Islamic law. 3.) The ruling against them would be binding on all Muslims anywhere.

Oh and instead of jerking off to the holy Qu'ran perhaps we can give him your mother to fuck. Infidel! *

@Tomfurbs
    If you chose you can think of religions as being "meme"'s . A meme is a idea which like a virus spreads from individual to individual. It promises rewards (heaven) for the prorogation of the meme (a given religion any religion). That's the secular humanistic way of looking at it.

The spiritual way I look at it is this. As a Muslim when I read my Quran and pray as I am about to go out and do this Friday, feel a great sense of well being. Some passages have made me cry. Others fill me with joy and hope. I want to share that joy and hope with others if I can.

All I ever want to do with the TBGL community is demonstrate that yes it is really possible to be a Muslim if you are TBGL. Then perhaps do away with some of the really virulent Islamophobia that reigns supreme in this community.

*In speaking of Islamic law Mike come with me to Saudia Arabia and say that crap. I am sure it would NOT increase your affection for the Sharia! I would be shocked if anyone ever thought it ok to say this kind of crap about the New testment , tora, or any other holy book.

I agree with with Brenda. People can’t seem to get away from the notion that we are superior to everyone else. The follow up corollaries are that we must tell everyone how to live because they are incapable of making sound judgments, and it is useless to talk to Muslims, etc. I have said many times that the greatest weapon against Osama Bin Laden is the Koran, because that is his power source. But in order to use that as an effective weapon, people would have to admit that others have valid views.

Fighting a war, using the most effective and efficient weapons is the most intelligent way to fight. But the powers that be have positioned people to think fighting with intelligence is a sign of weakness. But this is precisely why we are losing our power in the world. The powers that be have misused power. So the US’s behaviors actually prove the points of the Jihadists. It is not about justice, it is about domination.

Brenda knows what she is talking about. But thanks chefmike for bringing the subject up for discussion.

Platinum Poster

Like I said Brenda, fuck Islamic law. Likewise for all organized religions and the lies that they spread.

Platinum Poster

ANY missionary religion is setting back the HUMAN RACE by 100's of years just by existing.
    Well said.

Junior Poster

let's compromise. kill him, but bury him in the belly of a pig...

Nothing to see here folks.

Platinum Poster

Oh and instead of jerking off to the holy Qu'ran perhaps we can give him your mother to fuck. Infidel!
    Infidel? You bet your burka, baby!