Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

Default yea.

and thats why those review boards are a good bet, cause if a girl has 10 reviews and 8 of them are by guys who get ripped off,,...well, thy all cant be lying....and some girls are having a bad day EVERYDAY!.....and yes, there are nyc girls, that get consistantly good reviews.....ALL THE TIME...estatic's numeros 1 and 2, high up on that list, venus and jasmin..also natalie, also is raved about, but she is a little pricey for me.....but, unfortunately, if one would go down on a week in /week out basis and check these "reviews"....i would say there are more bad reviews than good ones....and the strictly buisness, get them in shoot their load and get them out synddrome is a common thread in a lot of them. also, i note that the dudes that are willing to fork out 300 and up, seem to surprizing recieve better treatment...hmmmmmmm, but i dont care how much "research" you do, its still a kind of crap shoot....based on time of day, what kind of day they/you are having, and of course, if there is any chemistry at all. and some girls are better "actors" than others, meaning, they can pretend they dig you, and can be civil with you, while others, you are really just another john, cause les we get carried away, if you are buying sex, you are a john/ a trick/ and with that a t girl or g girl is going to basically deal with you as such....unfortunately, a lot of them then feel they have the license to rip you off....and this is in all pay for sex bullshit.........there is no doubt that these parties are good for at least sizing up a girl, and vice versa, as opposed to the naked phone call out of nowhere approacch.....

Well said, dajuicy. You're on the money about my numero uno y dos, Venus and Jasmin (well, Carla is also my numero uno, but I haven't seen the girl in a year...she doesn't seem to travel east anymore, sigh).

Let me add this: once you find the "right girl," become a regular, see her often, treat her well. The rewards can be amazing!