Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    That gender insults she throw at you were totally wrong but don't you think you could have been a little patience in the first place.
    she waited 10 minutes. how much more patient did she need to be... the employee didnt explain to her as to why she was helping a customer that appeared to have come out of nowhere... employee dropped the ball... i would call corporate again and inform them that when said mngr. called you back, he was rude and disrespectful only further making the issue worse, i would inform them that you will take your business elsewhere and that you will make sure that in this day and age of internet that BAD PR spreads lightening fast and that you can assure them that ppl everywhere will hear of your disgusting treatment in their store and then again on the phone....

you should at least get a giftcard or something out of it
    Usually places like that are pretty busy and employees there are misreable because they have a crappy job and they try to put that misrey on you,i think its just best to not let those people fuck your day up,i just think when going into places like that it just pays to have alot of patiences.
    so bc some bitch hates her life and /or job and IM the one that should be patient? bitch if you dont like ur job .... QUIT!! dont treat me like shit when ure having a bad day,week,month,life!
    GET OUT OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BUSINESS IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY!

Veteran Poster

If you compalin again to corporate about the manager being rude, make sure that you record the phone call if he calls you back. If he is rude again you can send the recording to corporate to prove your point about his rudeness and he might possibly lose his job.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Minutemouse9
    If you compalin again to corporate about the manager being rude, make sure that you record the phone call if he calls you back. If he is rude again you can send the recording to corporate to prove your point about his rudeness and he might possibly lose his job.
    That doesn't work... you can't record anyone without them being aware of it, its illegal.

5 Star Poster

First of all Natassia - do I know you? I live in San Diego too. Are you talking about the Costco by Lowes in Mission Valley?

While you handled it poorly the employee was totally wrong in using discriminatory speech toward you. This is probably against Costco policy.

I would start by contacting their upper management with a formal complaint. They will probably reprimand the manager and employee. He should never have "trespassed" you. That's getting into lawsuit territory.

It's not right to allow this sort of thing to pass unchallenged, especially here where such incidents are on the rise. While I have never personally been "outed" at a business I have had other girls come to me with complaints about restaurants in Old Town - and I don't mean some old non-passable vampire tranny, I mean hot visiting Eros girls getting outed rudely by bigoted employees.

You don't want some fat bigot causing you to not be able to go someplace. So for all of us, please pursue it.

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

Veteran Poster

That was totally out of line Nat, I can't believe people would sink that low at work. Amazing how people would do this at work. I'm sorry you even had to put up with someone like that.

Veteran Poster

Natassia if im ever in San Diego we should go to costco and have some fun messing with the costomer service reps lol

ThaTiger23..

Junior Poster

OH my gosh!!!!!!
    Something very similar like this happened to me at costco as well!!!

I hate costco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Its kind of amazing how many people on this board take the side of the employee in these situations.
    Homophobia and Transphobia are almost always tolerated by these companies.
    This kind of leads back again into the mcdonalds situation.
    What are trans people to do when they are disrespected/assaulted by people?
    It also goes back to the self-hatred thing that is evident in these communities which is why seeming allies become enemies and take the side of their enemies.
    it's also kind of amazing how many on this board will take up for the transexual without looking at any other alternatives to their "story".

like a poster said before, they (the employee) may have disregarded her because she was yapping on her phone...

Nothing to see here folks.

Junior Poster

but the way u carried on wasn't right at all either. u should have been the better person and let it go instead of acting arrogant and conceited.

opcorn

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...