Thread: Great Websites

Professional Poster

Default Great Websites

I'm not affiliated with any websites but as an avid t-girl fan I have two sites that everyone should join. I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but these are my favorites.

1. ShemaleYum - this site is great, new girls every week! Huge list of off the hottest girls, pics and videos.

2. Shemale-Club - lots of Brazilian girls, very cools sets and lots of video.

Post your favorites....

Professional Poster

This thread could help me join sites. Here are my favorites:

1. shemalesgetfucked.com. Great quality movies and pics with some of my favorite tgirls. Also cool you get two bonus sites with it.

2. shemale-club.com. A lot of different girls and great to navigate because of their model index. The only downside for me is the fact that they have more pics compared to movies while I want to see more movies!

3. shemalesfromhell.com. Fantastic great collection of movies and pics with some of the hottest tgirls. Too bad they don't have a model index yet. I also love their webcam archive!

Thee are the sites I have joined so far, I'm gonna join some other grooby sites soon especially the ones with girls from Brazil because they're my favorite!

Junior Poster

Default My Faves

Dunkie

jaybee

My three favourites:
    Bobs
    Shemale-Club
    Asstoyedshemales

www.perfectladyboys.com
    shemaleyum.com
    trannysuprise.com

"Friends don't let friends drink and post"

Junior Poster

TS seduction- Seeing long sessions from start to finish is much more rewarding than a few free trailers online.
    I felt I got my money's worth after the very first video set.

Professional Poster

Is perfectladyboys the site where only 1 guy does all the fucking on the site and you don't see his face?