Junior Poster

Default When was your first time with a tranny?

No fiction or duck tales. What was it like and please provide graphic details and be as precise as you want.

Never. Maybe one of these days, when I have spare money and time and a car that I trust on long drives to meet one.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Junior Poster

When i was 18y.o her name was kate... lol memories.

Hopefully with Foxxy in Vegas this August.

5 Star Poster

I dropped a tranny on my hand once pulling it out of my truck...

My first time with a transsexual woman was about 4 years ago. Since then I've been with Miss Jessica almost three years (wow) and with a few other girls in videos.

And when I was living as a guy I once dated a GG who I wasn't totally sure was a girl until I saw her baby photos. I mean she had more hair on her chest than I did at the time... so I guess that was kind of the best of both worlds in reverse... ewwww...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser1one
    Never. Maybe one of these days, when I have spare money and time and a car that I trust on long drives to meet one.
    C'mon...you're anonymous. Nobody knows who you are, what you look like or where you live. Nobody gonna send Jehova's Witnesses to your house.

What? I'm serious. I've never been with a TS. And I dont, alot of itmes, have the money to purchase one.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

when I was 19, I went to an adult theater and there was this small TS giving HJ for $5 as you watched the movie, she would let you play with her small cock but wouldn't do anything else.

Then I was in Florida and my first BJ was in WPB as I was driving home from a club off US1, a tall Black t-girl yells she'll blow me for a ride, instant U-turn, bad blow job, all teeth plus she picked my pocket.

First time getting topped, still in my top 5, was in Ft Lauderdale by on club on Sunrise, 821 I think, a cute light skinned black girl that took me back to her place and took my ass for the first time, she was great, I was sore for 2 days.

My first time a TS came in my mouth was with a cuban girl in South Beach, she pined me to the bed like the girl in my AV, she fucked my face as her TS roommate watched from the doorway in there studio apt. I still get hard thinking of that time.

I wish we could have had a 3 way but her roommate hated me because I asked her if she was taking PMS pills not hormones. I thought it was funny

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?