Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Hillary Clinton: I Used to Love Her

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Everytime I check FiveThirtyEight Nate Silver has Hillary's probability of winning going down. On November second it was 70%, yesterday it was 66%. I sleep with my teeth clenched. I can't stand this election. If Trump takes the White House, I'm having a lobotomy.
    I read an interesting article that talked about the assumptions Silver uses that has resulted in his meta-polling data being the most pro-Trump. I found it...but it made me feel a little better after reading it because I've also relied a lot on his site. Maybe you won't grind your teeth when you sleep tonight

http://www.vox.com/2016/11/3/1314767...trump-forecast

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    Those sound like WAGERING words, sir............
    No wagering words. I'm just saying that people who are going to vote against Trump maybe in for disappointment when they wake up on November 9th.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackchubby38 View Post
    No wagering words. I'm just saying that people who are going to vote against Trump maybe in for disappointment when they wake up on November 9th.
    You're absolutely right, CNN has Hillary under 270.
    Nothing is more important than getting out to vote.

World Class Asshole

Junior Poster

Everytime I check FiveThirtyEight Nate Silver has Hillary's probability of winning going down. On November second it was 70%, yesterday it was 66%. I sleep with my teeth clenched. I can't stand this election. If Trump takes the White House, I'm having a lobotomy.
    Don't worry. She has the election in the bag. This is just media scare tactics to get out the vote on both sides. Every network is tugging at your strings and pushing your buttons. Don't play into the fear.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Quote Originally Posted by zerrrr View Post
    This is just media scare tactics to get out the vote on both sides.
    Putting Giuliani in a cell next to Chris Christie won't ease my fears if that fucking clown is in the White House.
    There are two parallel Universes here:
    the college educated
    and the 8th graders.
    And the 8th graders have chosen a 6th grader to lead them.
    They understand him.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

Senior Member Veteran Poster

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Less than a week ago, CNN had her at 270 and Trump at 179. Two things have happened over the past two weeks to galvanize Republicans. The announcements about premiums going up for people with Obamacare and Comey's one about the new emails. The two issues that Republicans have been foaming at the mouth about for the past 4 years and they feel their anger has finally been justified.

You combine that with Independent voters who are probably being being turned off by Comey's announcement and the Wikileaks emails and you can see why this election is going to be a lot closer than all the experts think its going to be.

Compare that to Democrats who I think got a little a head of themselves thinking that this election was going to be cakewalk. What have they had to get excited about. That Access Hollywood audio was a long time ago going by election standards.

Millennials don't give a damn about the Clintons or what they accomplished because they don't care about anything that happened before they were born and/or when they were young. They're still pissed that Bernie Sanders didn't the get the nomination.

Meanwhile some black voters feel if its not the Black Lives Matter movement, they can't be bothered. They feel not enough is being said to address their concerns, so they have been lukewarm to Hillary. I just hope they realize that if Trump does indeed win, they can probably expect even less being said.

Hillary and rest of the Democrats have 4 days to get their voters and undecided ones excited about voting for her on Tuesday. The message just can't be vote for her because she is a woman and Trump's behavior towards women.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by blackchubby38; 11-05-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackchubby38 View Post
    ..... The message just can't be vote for her because she is a woman and Trump's behavior towards women.
    The one and only message I read is that if Trump wins, the Republicans will control EVERYTHING, and they won't have to run their games in front of the public, everything is going to be done behind closed doors.
    Catapulting 11 million Mexicans back to Mexico, and building a Wall that the Martians can see, that is a fucking joke, Trump is bullshitting his own flock. (unless he's a racist, then he's SMART)
    The Republicans would lock Trump in the Oval Office if he won. I'm not worried about that infantile prick, I'm worried about that same cast of Republican Characters that destroyed the economy of the entire world 8 years ago....
    for what they considered a more important mission- UNLIMITED RICHES and POWER.

World Class Asshole

I haven't heard one word on what Giuliani, ......I mean, Comey's announcement last Friday has had on the Senate race.

World Class Asshole

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

This just in -> http://nyti.ms/2esCdEd

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

This just in -> http://nyti.ms/2esCdEd
    Trump has to see headlines the day before election day saying basically
    "Republicans Wrong, Democrats Right"

Gee, I hope that doesn't influence voters....

World Class Asshole