Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Hillary Clinton: I Used to Love Her

On a monumentally historic evening. An evening that despite who wins the Presidency will be something that our grandchildren learn about in history books. A night when the first African American has been elected by either of the two major political parties as their representative to compete for the highest position in the world. This was Barrack Obama's night. This was also a night for Hillary Clinton to plant the seeds of healing with her supporters. It was a time for her to get behind Barrack and urge her supporters to do the same. Instead she chose to do the exact opposite. She has decided to make an attempt at high jacking the VP spot. This is a woman that has completely lost her mind and my view of both Hillary as well as Bill Clinton has been dramatically changed after their behavior during this entire process.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Rookie Poster

Why does everything have to be about race?

Quote Originally Posted by AZ15
    Why does everything have to be about race?
    When did I make it about race? I simply pointed out the historical importance of the night.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Default Re: Hillary Clinton: I Used to Love Her

Who will be paying Hillary?

As the former secretary begins a speaking career, we'll learn a lot from her corporate client roster:

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/19/who_...aying_hillary/

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Activist Put on Police Harassment List for Turning Back on Hillary Clinton:

Senior Member Silver Poster

Obama kind of floated down into the Oval Office, Hillary has had to elbow, kick, and push her way through the crowdiest Crowd in American Politics.
    I'd say it's possible she uses nuclear weapons, but don't worry, if she does it will only be used against bad people.

You can bet she's got a book on everybody who has ever crossed her.

I'm going to vote her, I hope she kicks ass bigtime, here and abroad.

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I was struck by this remark which Odelay made in the thread on Cuomo/Rubio and as it relates more to Democrats and Mrs Clinton than Republicans I post some of it here:

Despite Republican struggles over the last 2 years, from Bridgegate to Cantor's surprise defeat, and despite an inexorable demographics trend working against the Republican Party, I've never been one to believe the hype from some in the Left that Democrats have some kind of lock on the White House. All it takes is for the GOP to nominate a decent candidate and many people in the middle and even some on the left will migrate back to the GOP ticket......
    Hillary looks like a 95% probability of running and I don't believe there will be any serious challengers for the Dem nomination. But as Hillary triangulates away from the Left, as the Clintons always do, it opens up a possibility for someone like Paul to peel away a significant layer of Obama's and the Democrat's natural constituency. That would turn the election into a true horse race.

It will be said by many, but this election will be Hillary's to lose, and I do believe she is capable of fucking it up, Clinton-style.

Living in the UK means we don't get the nuances of day-to-day reporting in the media here -the only report I can think of in recent times on the Republicans was in the press a week or so ago and concerned the view some in the US have that Mitt Romney might stand again, whereas with Mrs Clinton the 'will she, won't she' question is aired a fair amount, as recently too there has been some publicity surrounding her book Hard Choices.

As I am not an American I am in the happy position of saying that I would never vote for such a political weasel, and in the (unlikely) event of meeting her face to face would urge her not to run for the Presidency, but I do believe that there are Democrats who think the Republicans are still too divided and that they will not be able to find a candidate who has both charisma and credibility for those moderate voters in the 'centre ground'. And I think they have decided it is time for a woman to be sent to the White House, which is why Mrs Clinton is such a hot favourite for the nomination. Judged by her book, she wants the USA to return to its former position of military intervention here, there and everywhere -'when necessary' of course. I don't know if Americans want a return to what is in essence the foreign policy of George W Bush.

What puzzles me is that in a country in which a President is supposed to demonstrate a belief in God and Family, Mrs Clinton, who I assume believes in God, does not appear to have a 'normal' family. What precisely is her relationship with Mr Clinton? If she were to be elected, would he be in any way involved in policy making -will he even live in the White House with her? If it is going to be a dirty election, I think she may have a hard time answering personal rather than policy questions and most of them related to her 'husband'. Or maybe America is ready for a Presidential Madam who is all but in reality divorced?

Senior Member Silver Poster

I'm mentally retarded, but I can assure everyone that Hillary knows a thousand times more about Politics than anyone on this forum.
    She is a Cold Fish, and she's stuck with her past. But you can bet your bottom dollar she knows what she's doing and she'll be the next President.
    I'm probably one of a handful of Americans on this forum that remember Kennedy and Camelot, and reporters gathering around the President laughing.

I heard Nixon's "I am not a Crook" speech on the car radio, I had one of those moments of clarity that the hot line between God and the White House was severed forever, if you're under 40 and American all you've ever heard from the White House is pure Political Propaganda Bullshit, because before you become the leader of the free world you have to WIN. The 2000 election was when I officially became pissed.
    My brother heard a Republican Congressman on the PBS Lehrer Report late in the Bush Administration say the Republican Party didn't even bother to hide all the stealing they were doing! They're not above the law, they are the law, elected by the People. Any flaws in the system will be exploited.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hillary-clinton-as-a-child.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	742609  

World Class Asshole