Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I'm talking about his main political advisers and consultants. As well as media propagators and and appointees. Its all out there. There is a bigger picture Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    I'm talking about his main political advisers and consultants. As well as media propagators and and appointees. Its all out there. There is a bigger picture Felicia.
    if there is a bigger picture, you are missing it, sweetie. You can support someone like Ron Paul, who has no chance of ever being elected or you can choose from the actual practical electable candidates. Obama is very different than Bush. McCain is not. On the issues of Iraq and gay rights, the difference is night, and day, and by voting for Obama, I am voting so our nation will no longer be kept in the dark, or the closet.

FK

No way, fuck having to vote for "the lesser of two evils". We shouldn't have to do that. Again, and I repeat, you are missing a bigger picture. Its not about who is President. It runs farrrrrrrrr deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Gold Poster

No way, fuck having to vote for "the lesser of two evils". We shouldn't have to do that. Again, and I repeat, you are missing a bigger picture. Its not about who is President. It runs farrrrrrrrr deeper.
    Who controls the universe?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Who controls the universe?
    thats easy to answer and i would have to say this cat

ThaTiger23..

I understand what you are saying, but at least voting for the 'lesser of two evils' sends a message that we are not satisfied with the current direction.
    I think the world needs to see that we want change. That in itself sends a message. And then there is at least a possibility that there may be some changes. After all the invasion of Iraq was discussed in cabinet level meetings before 9/11. I think an Al Gore administration would have proceeded differently.

hey, light a candle, or curse the darkness. Only one actually does any good, the other only feels good.

FK

Veteran Poster

Congrats Obama, but neither you or McCain have the knowledge or leverage to pull the banking system in check, so the whole world is financially fucked for the next five to ten years.

America sneezes, the rest of the world catches cold.

the Democratic party is just as fucked up and dirty as the Republican party, let's not get misty here...

The good news is Obama is intelligent and astute, never rattles and knows how to play the game without making it look like he's playing the game. Finally, a formidable candidate and two steps up from douchbag Kerry who had a chance to stop Bush and blew it.

El Nino, I agree that we shouldn't have to vote for the lesser of teo evils, but when have we ever done anything else in a presidential election?

McCain will be no different than Bush. He may have a better command of the english language, but we've seen that he puts his foot in his mouth just as often.

We can at least be sure that Obama will not engage in the brutal acts of hubris that Bush/Cheney have reveled in these past eight years - lieing about wmds and nuclear weps to start a war, bankrupting our country, tossing habeua corpus and posse comitatus out the window, no bid contracts for Haliburton, KBR and Blackwater, appointing industry hacks to run every watchdog agency of the US govt, censoring reports prepared by scientists of those agencies, outing a goddamn CIA agent for political reasons, firing Federal attorneys because the won't trump up charges to prosecute the opposition party, etc, etc

You can either hold your nose and vote for Obama or sit home all high and mighty, believing you're above the fray. One choice has a positive impact, the other does NOTHING.