Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

its a celebration!!

House Keeping

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Gold Poster

Serious congrats.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

server overload I guess. This is rare. It's not rhetoric btw. Try again later if you want. Take a look at his current cabinet members; they are international globalist who are in favor of a New World Order.

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Obama and McCain are two side of the same coin. Both server their corporate masters and are just front men to give you all the idea that you still have a choice. It doesn't matter who wins; the wars will go on and you will continually have your Constitutional freedoms stripped away. Laugh at me now, but remember that some of us warned you, and that some of us weren't duped by the mainstream media!

Learn the Truth www.Truthnews.us
    El nino you are so smart, obviously they didn't look at Obama's backers lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Aww, thanks Kel. You're quite the whippersnapper yourself!

BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by envivision
    im looking foward to his inaugural speech in January.

Whose? John McCain?
    Not a chance Billy-Bob.
    McCain already has a strong following with Democrats because he is more liberal than conservative, which has angered many Republicans. The Hilary clan will for the most part vote for McCain because of the dislike for Obama. The same Conservative Republicans that are angered with McCain aren't going to vote for Obama...I'm not going there.

Do the math...McCain will be making that inaugural speech in January. The thing most seem not to understand is that the next President will not make much of a difference. Too much corruption in the rest of the government.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by That_1_Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by envivision
    im looking foward to his inaugural speech in January.

Whose? John McCain?
    Not a chance Billy-Bob.
    McCain already has a strong following with Democrats because he is more liberal than conservative, which has angered many Republicans. The Hilary clan will for the most part vote for McCain because of the dislike for Obama. The same Conservative Republicans that are angered with McCain aren't going to vote for Obama...I'm not going there.

Do the math...McCain will be making that inaugural speech in January. The thing most seem not to understand is that the next President will not make much of a difference. Too much corruption in the rest of the government.
    I wouldn't be to sure of that when he announces her as his VP.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    El nino you are so smart, obviously they didn't look at Obama's backers lol
    Kelly, I know it must seem like I am picking on you, but I am not, only on the "facts" you keep cherrypicking.

Obama's backers are largely small individual donors. As of March, over 1.5 million people had contributed to his campaign, and of them, only a very small percentage had donated the maximum allowed.

McCain's donors are the same power elite who supported Bush. Rich individuals, giving the max and PAC's and corporations and lobbyists, often benefitting directly from McCain's legislative efforts. People seem to forget McCain was almost censured by the Senate for his involvement in the savings and loan meltdown, and his closeness to its lobbyists and contributors. His campaign headquarters recently had to put in a revolving door to get rid of all the lobbyists on his campaign staff. McCain berated Barak for suggesting we speak to dictators when he had campaign staffers who had spoken for them, as lobbyists.

Obama's backers are people like you and me. McCain's are not.

FK