Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    Why becuase I can and will. I dont think Barack is ready to be President at this point nor do I agree with alot of his views. Hillary was and is the strongest person to be President. My options then are to do the following: not vote, Vote for Barack, Vote for McCain, or write in...........At this point I feel McCain is the stronger on International affairs and has more experience. Therefore my vote is for McCain.
    I totally agree with this, Obama wasn't good at being a senator he was in charge of the iraq peace group and hardly attended any meetings, he is just not ready. How is he going to handle being President if he can't handle being a Senator?????????????????????????????? However I would not vote for Mccain.
    What exactly is the "iraq peace group," and how was Obama in charge of it?

As for handling being a senator, you should look into Hillary's failure to keep her promise to Upstate New York. What happened to her detailed plan to create 200,000 jobs for Upstate New York during her six-year term? Oh, that’s right, not only were no new jobs created whatsoever – the region actually lost 32,000 jobs. The greatest irony is that Clinton herself bragged about bringing Tata Consulting Services to Buffalo. For the record, that’s a company that helped companies in Upstate New York outsource many of those lost jobs to places like India.

I can’t say this comes as a surprise. Clinton has a childlike grasp of even the most fundamental, basic economic issues (and, yes, it’s even worse than McCain’s, and that’s saying something). Maybe she can impress us all with more economically ruinous ideas about a 5-year interest rate freeze.

-Quinn
    Hmm strange Quinn, everyone is always talking about how great Hilary is in New York? And how well its doing. Can you give these news articles so I can read them.

He and a group of other men and women were supposed to find ways and ideas to show Iraqis how to cope with life after their freedom, get more on our side to want freedom, etc.
    Before asking me a question, would it not be proper to first answer my own previously asked question? Now, once again, I ask you what the “iraq peace group” is and how Obama was in charge of it?

As for an article addressing Hillary’s promise to Upstate New York, here is one of many:

http://albany.bizjournals.com/albany...ditorial1.html

I don’t know if you watched it, but Tim Russert asked her about this specific issue during the debate he moderated between Clinton and Obama. Here’s an article that addresses when the promise was first made:

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLI...ate/index.html

Now, how about answering my question?

-Quinn
    Umm I did Quinn???????????????????? look at what you quoted. And they asked Obama about changing the bill that he had passed basically after being bought out.
    I'm not trying to be difficult, but that doesn't really answer the question. Could you provide a link to an article about the "iraq peace group" – or maybe even a link to this group's website, so that I can look into it? Seriously, I'm curious because I've never heard of this group, and no searches turn up anything regarding Obama’s association with such a group.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Why becuase I can and will. I dont think Barack is ready to be President at this point nor do I agree with alot of his views. Hillary was and is the strongest person to be President. My options then are to do the following: not vote, Vote for Barack, Vote for McCain, or write in...........At this point I feel McCain is the stronger on International affairs and has more experience. Therefore my vote is for McCain.
    I totally agree with this, Obama wasn't good at being a senator he was in charge of the iraq peace group and hardly attended any meetings, he is just not ready. How is he going to handle being President if he can't handle being a Senator?????????????????????????????? However I would not vote for Mccain.

As for handling being a senator, you should look into Hillary's failure to keep her promise to Upstate New York. What happened to her detailed plan to create 200,000 jobs for Upstate New York during her six-year term? Oh, that’s right, not only were no new jobs created whatsoever – the region actually lost 32,000 jobs. The greatest irony is that Clinton herself bragged about bringing Tata Consulting Services to Buffalo. For the record, that’s a company that helped companies in Upstate New York outsource many of those lost jobs to places like India.

I can’t say this comes as a surprise. Clinton has a childlike grasp of even the most fundamental, basic economic issues (and, yes, it’s even worse than McCain’s, and that’s saying something). Maybe she can impress us all with more economically ruinous ideas about a 5-year interest rate freeze.

-Quinn
    Hmm strange Quinn, everyone is always talking about how great Hilary is in New York? And how well its doing. Can you give these news articles so I can read them.

He and a group of other men and women were supposed to find ways and ideas to show Iraqis how to cope with life after their freedom, get more on our side to want freedom, etc.
    Before asking me a question, would it not be proper to first answer my own previously asked question? Now, once again, I ask you what the “iraq peace group” is and how Obama was in charge of it?

As for an article addressing Hillary’s promise to Upstate New York, here is one of many:

I don’t know if you watched it, but Tim Russert asked her about this specific issue during the debate he moderated between Clinton and Obama. Here’s an article that addresses when the promise was first made:

-Quinn
    Umm I did Quinn???????????????????? look at what you quoted. And they asked Obama about changing the bill that he had passed basically after being bought out.
    I'm not trying to be difficult, but that doesn't really answer the question. Could you provide a link to an article about the "iraq peace group" – or maybe even a link to this group's website, so that I can look into it? Seriously, I'm curious because I've never heard of this group, and no searches turn up anything regarding Obama’s association with such a group.

-Quinn
    Yeah Hilary Clinton is part of the same group, the first New York Senator to be part of it. Senate Armed Services Committee and he hardly showed up for meetings, when he was the chairman. They also make sure our troops are properly armed and have the right intelligence to fight enemies.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Obama was and is the chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee. As such he calls the meetings, sets the agenda and (whether he is able to attend or not) is aware of and directs the business of the committee. Hillary as a member attended meetings, but what work did she do for the committee outside those meetings?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

-Quinn

-Quinn

-Quinn
    Yeah Hilary Clinton is part of the same group, the first New York Senator to be part of it. Senate Armed Services Committee and he hardly showed up for meetings, when he was the chairman. They also make sure our troops are properly armed and have the right intelligence to fight enemies.
    Alright, I think we might be getting closer, but I'm still confused. Obama never chaired the Senate Armed Services Committee. In fact, I don't believe he's ever been a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee. Just post a link to an article.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Sorry, my bad...I should've said, "If Obama was chair of..."

http://armed-services.senate.gov/members.htm

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

-Quinn

-Quinn

-Quinn
    Alright, I think we might be getting closer, but I'm still confused. Obama never chaired the Senate Armed Services Committee. In fact, I don't believe he's ever been a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee. Just post a link to an article.

-Quinn
    I found that on his own website. I don't pay attention to the media, and more to both of their websites and when they are speaking for themselves. Like I watched all the debates.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Haha, why are you girls even debating with this clown? I thought Quinn had taken refuge in the "other forum".

I imagine he hasn't purchased Boardwalk yet in Monopoly and is frustrated that he can't get a little red plastic hotel.

Watch Obama tonight, this will be a historic moment one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Haha, why are you girls even debating with this clown? I thought Quinn had taken refuge in the "other forum".

I imagine he hasn't purchased Boardwalk yet in Monopoly and is frustrated that he can't get a little red plastic hotel.

Watch Obama tonight, this will be a historic moment one way or the other.
    LMAO... I know it sucks to be pushing forty while working a dead-end job – for peanuts no less – that even teenage high-school dropouts laugh at. Maybe you should try panhandling or something? It would be a step up. Until then, you can get banned some more from the "other forum." What's your tally now? One banned ID and two temporary bannings? It must suck to have so many people laugh at your foolishness all of the time:

Don’t feel bad, cupcake, you can always come on here and make up more tough-guy stories about how a hardened pimp is afraid of your 145 pound frame to impress “your dream girl” and amuse us:

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Soooo, I go out drinking yesterday with my buddy Weebo around 3pm. We hung out on the patio at the Monte Carlo with a mutual friend who is currently making a small fortune on ebay. We drank and told stories and had a great time, but after six beers it was time to move on.

We made our way to the Hilton hotel, Weebo is seeing a girl at the moment who's a waitress there. She hooked us up with food, whiskey and beer and we had fun, talking too loud and irritating the people in the bar. We left eventually, and this is where memory fails me for a brief time.

I ended up back in my apartment with a hooker. Not an escort or anything fancy, just a reasonably attractive, early 20's, kinda nervous street hooker. I don't pick up hookers at all, actually, so this was somewhat odd, but what the hell? I don't remember meeting her either, but these things happen. I got us both some drinks and we sat and talked on my couch, then there was a knock on my door.

This goofy guy with glasses walked in and did just what a person would expect him to do, and I laughed at him. He was getting tough, talking shit, and I told him "Shut the fuck up! You're not talking to Joe Lunchbox here. I know this fuckin game and you've been on at least three security cameras just coming up here. I'm going to hang out with your girl, have some drinks, and you're going to walk the fuck away or I'm going to stick a fucking sword in your eye and the cops will call it self defense."
    I showed him the sword that I intended to use if things got ugly.

He didn't have anything to say in response, and he left. So I hung out with the girl, although right now I have no idea what we talked about. At the moment half of my bottle of whiskey is gone, and there is an empty can of Miller Genuine Draft next to my sink (she must of had it in her pocket), so I imagine we blabbed for quite awhile. I asked her what her rate was at some point, and she said $30 for a blowjob. I gave her $40, kissed her on the forehead, and told her to stay away from that dipshit pimp, and that I thought she was a very sweet girl. And no, there was no sex (although I did play with her tits for awhile, she had nice tits).

And then she left.

Somewhat strange evening.

I don't know why I'm posting this. It's a true story, and it happened last night. Just one of those things.

The moral: Guys, always be nice to girls, even if they drink Miller Genuine Draft. Cute girls are good people. And if a pimp tries to shake you down, it's good to have a weapon nearby (although, in my case, it's not even a real sword, but work with what you have).

P.S. As always, thanks for the laughs, stupid.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Good, you took the bait.

What connection do you have to this forum? I don't believe you've ever met anyone who posts here. Beyond being a porn fan, I don't see what connection you have to this forum.

I believe you are a shut-in loser who lives an imaginary life via internet forums. Show me wrong. Post a picture. You can alter your facial features in case you're worried that your imaginary international business partners run across this forum.

Oh, by the way, I own the planet Mars. It's true, because I posted it on a forum.

Rookie Poster

Wooo, Kelly Shore is as dumb as a rock.