Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast

Default yeah, CLINTON QUITS

She'll announce she's ending her campaign tonight in New York and congratulate Barack on winning the nomination

per AP report

let the fun begin

Default hmm

If thats the case then I will be voting Republican for the first time EVER.

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Professional Poster

Hillary votes will almost certainly push Mccain to an easy win.

check cnn she is not going to concede. anyway what's wrong w/ voting for Barack? I believe Hilary and Barack were both great candidates why vote for republicans.

I know more of this world than you have ever dreamed. That is why I must destroy it.Spare me your petty judgments. They spring from a brain too meager to comprehend MY reality

Why becuase I can and will. I dont think Barack is ready to be President at this point nor do I agree with alot of his views. Hillary was and is the strongest person to be President. My options then are to do the following: not vote, Vote for Barack, Vote for McCain, or write in...........At this point I feel McCain is the stronger on International affairs and has more experience. Therefore my vote is for McCain.

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Default no such luck

it's all a dream....hillary will NEVER go away!!! she's like twinkies....or roaches, she'd survive a nuclear bomb

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    Why becuase I can and will. I dont think Barack is ready to be President at this point nor do I agree with alot of his views. Hillary was and is the strongest person to be President. My options then are to do the following: not vote, Vote for Barack, Vote for McCain, or write in...........At this point I feel McCain is the stronger on International affairs and has more experience. Therefore my vote is for McCain.
    Please tell me which issues Obama and Clinton differ on, beside "universal" healthcare (what a joke your stupid health system is, sorry). I'm not being rhetorical, I would like to know.

Wendy, while I won't go so far as to vote for McCain, I quite agree that Hillary is the stronger candidate. She and Obama have almost identical voting records, and their views are very similar, though where they differ, in almost every instance I prefer her stance over his (universal health especially, also on when and how to pull out of Iraq, GLBT rights, and more). More importantly, all along I've liked Obama and have thought he would make a great president...someday. Maybe in 2012 or 2016. A one-term senator who runs on a slogan of change is not enough, imho.

I don't like her tone in saying so, over and over, but I think she's right that she's better prepared and qualified to beat McCain in Nov. I hope Obama can carry the battleground states, but I'm a little worried that McCain will. We'll see. Maybe if she is offered and accepts the VP slot....

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Hi Wendy,

I'm an Obama supporter, but I don't feel any animosity toward Clinton or her supporters. I think the two of them are closer to each other than to McCain on issues concerning the war in Iraq, health care, security, privacy and the rights of communities such as ours. The conservatives on the supreme court are already eroding our right to privacy and the pursuit of happiness. I think McCain appointees will probably overturn Roe vs Wade.

As far as Barrack's experience, he's in his forties. He's worked his way into government from committed social service. He's intelligent and knows how to select a broad range of advisors and listen to them.

After more than twenty years in national government and five years into the war, McCain repeatedly demonstrates he still doesn't know the difference between Shia, Sunni and Al Qaeda.

More than experience we need a person of reason who can learn from experience.

Please don't take this as an attack. I just want you to think about the democratic ideals you voted consistently for in the past and ask whether or not you're putting these ideals in jeopardy by voting for McCain.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

just like she was full of shit when she told us 8 years ago that she had no intentions of running for the presidency, you can believe that whatever source claims she is backing out tonight is also full of shit. She will ride this thing until it is not humanly possible for her to win, and then she'll still find a way to stay in it.

But I hope I'm wrong . . .

Politics sucks big time. I hate our 2 party system. It splits the country and allows the special interests to corrupt the system. What we need is the allowance of a party like the green party or the libertarians to have a fair, fighting chance against the big two.

I disagree with more of the democrat policies than I do with the republican policies, but I am by no means a staunch right wing conservative. I would love to see a party come out that is fiscally conservative while being socially liberal. We spend way too much time worrying about trivial bullshit and not enough time and money on the things that matter.

Wanna solve the Social Security problem? Simple. Take away the pension that the congress gets (they get full pension until they die, and they make a damn good salary while in office). Make them look forward to SS earnings when it's their time to retire, and I fucking guarantee you that the mess will be resolved.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop here before I turn this into a long winded rant. I'm not a clinton fan. with me, her track record is just too full of switchbacks and BS. I don't believe anyone who has to change the way they address their public based on opinion polls--anyone who does that shows me that they don't really stand for anything other than winning and being on top.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .