Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

*YAWNS*

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly
    if you want rules moderators then get off your asses and write them up and put them somewhere.
    Great Idea.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Cocksville
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly
    if you want rules moderators then get off your asses and write them up and put them somewhere.
    Great Idea.
    IT WAS INEVITABLE...

Junior Poster

Default Re: yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by .
    yay!! the mods are back n doing a good job again. now the girls who left can come back. let's try to keep it positive this time fellas. kissez, moni
    TRANSLATION IZA DO ANYTHANG FOR DAT CHECK MASSA, LOL...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ONEWORLD

First a post titled "JEWS" from you and now this.

This is the racist crap that should get people expelled. If a white person walked into a hip hop club using 19th century slave lingo like it's funny they'd get beat.

Also, I would say at least half of the people on here using "thug speak" aren't black. That makes it racial stereotyping being perpetrated by phonies. A bogus stereotype at that. Lots of vanilla ice on here I guarantee it.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by endo420

This is the racist crap that should get people expelled. If a white person walked into a hip hop club using 19th century slave lingo like it's funny they'd get beat.

Also, I would say at least half of the people on here using "thug speak" aren't black. That makes it racial stereotyping being perpetrated by phonies. A bogus stereotype at that. Lots of vanilla ice on here I guarantee it.
    WOW...

A POST FROM YOU NOT MENTIONING VICKI OR WENDY...

I STAND IN AWE...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by endo420

Hey I like ice ice baby
    play that funky music white boy lay down and boogie and play that funky music to jew die sorry i mean to you die sorry

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tippinnottrippin
    Hey I like ice ice baby
    play that funky music white boy lay down and boogie and play that funky music to jew die sorry i mean to you die sorry

I'M CONFUSED...

IS THIS A FEEBLE ATTEMPT AT GETTING THIS THREAD DELETED OR ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE JEWISH...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tippinnottrippin
    Hey I like ice ice baby

I'M CONFUSED...

IS THIS A FEEBLE ATTEMPT AT GETTING THIS THREAD DELETED OR ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE JEWISH...
    sometimes i take the free way then i'll back up because there are some side roads i like to take.
    Huh?

Junior Poster

YOU'VE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS...

THANK YOU.

*YAWNS* NOW YOU CAN GO BACK TO YOUR OTHER SCREEN NAME