Thread: Hair Removal

Rookie Poster

Default Hair Removal

What do most girls favour? Everyone carps on about the "need" for electrolysis but how many gg's blitz their legs permanently in this way? So what's the standard practice? Shave, Wax, laser treatments or the dreaded epilator!

Platinum Poster

well lets think for a second....

do you think laser hair removal places are popping up everywhere bc ONLY trannies wanna get zapped? or do you think that women would rather spend $3k to have all their body hair gone and never have to shave again?

its not rocket science. its common sense... as a pretty cool guy i met off this site said to me

common sense isnt so common

Rookie Poster

Laser hair removal and electrolysis are two different things I thought. One being permanent the other lasting much longer than waxing or shaving. I wasn't suggesting no gg's (shit acronym) don't use electrolysis but then generally they don't save or take loans to blast a crap load of hair the way most tranny's do. Most girls just make do with the more traditional methods that litter the pharmacy shelves, I was just wondering what everyone's preference was, more of a pro/con thing.

Platinum Poster

ok gotcha... my sessions w/ laser are 100$ and the results are permanant.... what girl cant afford 100$ treatment for beauty when she spends 250 on hair 100+ for skincare 60 for tanning plus gym memberships, nails 50$, etc etc etc plus she spends hundreds on clothes and shoes each month.. so whats 100$ a pair of shoes? a new dress? or permanantly removing hair

Dear I don't know where you got your information from, but the only reason Laser companies can't say Laser Hair Removal is permanent is because the FDA has only approved electroysis as permanent hair removal.

It takes up to a year to permanently remove the hair, but in between sessions you are hair free. A retouch may be involved time to time if any hair follicles grow back.

Where as with electroysis it's one hair follicle by one hair follicle, and you are only hairless in that spot. Laser is much quicker, you are hairless for a few weeks in between treatments, and you can get a whole face down in ten minutes, leg done in a half n hour, and so on an so forth.

Genetic girls if hair is on the face, usually get electroysis, because there isn't as much hair and it's usually not as coarse. However most do laser for their legs and bikini area. Because it's fast!

Just my opinion from working for two laser/electroysis companies. And most uneducated people about laser, don't realize it's a series of treatments and think they are just going to go in the one time and it's GONE for good. Like I said you usually need 8 to 10 treatments.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Rookie Poster

Aha,

Thanks girls, I was really pleading ignorance on this one and wondering that if not being able to go for Laser (now I understand it better)/Electrolysis currently what was the best (read most long lasting) option. Epilators seem to only not be a massive pain in the ass (leg) if you have shaved one week or so before so the hair isn't so damn long. Waxing is time consuming and not as painful as Epilation as it is so much faster for more coverage, Shaving is the least satisfying regarding smoothness and regrowth but way cheaper than all others. $100 a session is fuck all when put into perspective.

Thanks for the feedback