Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default how do you girls feel about a guy with tattoos?

so just curious how you girls feel about a guy with several tattoos. i also have some body hair, is that a problem? i may be a little insecure, which i don't think i've had a problem with before. but it'd be nice to get a consenseus before i come back and start dating (i'm currently in iraq)

5 Star Poster

Just so long as they aren't tattoos of gay boys getting it on; I don't think anybody cares... especially if you introduce yourself with a hundred dollar bill.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Platinum Poster

Default um...

hope this helps
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rookie Poster

What's his name?

Platinum Poster

and nothing grosses me out more then when a guy shaves his chest.... i hate the way it feels.... gross

no, i don't have any tattoos of guys humping on my body.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: um...

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    hope this helps
    What if the guy has a chest tattoo and doesn't want to have hair all over it.

Junior Poster

Default !!!!!!

I LOVE GUYS WITH TATTOOS only if they are nicely done.. Sleeves TURN ME ON.... I just hate those cheesy military tatoos.(I.E.USMC CHEESY CHEAP LOOKING) If you have those PLEASE LASER REMOVE THEM! LOL The body hair all depends if it is excessive get rid of it, if its fine and smooth and barely there then i think its cute

Veteran Poster

Default Re: !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NatassiaDreamsXXX
    I LOVE GUYS WITH TATTOOS only if they are nicely done.. Sleeves TURN ME ON.... I just hate those cheesy military tatoos.(I.E.USMC CHEESY CHEAP LOOKING) If you have those PLEASE LASER REMOVE THEM! LOL The body hair all depends if it is excessive get rid of it, if its fine and smooth and barely there then i think its cute

What about well designed Tribals?

Im looking to get three more tattoos. A Japanese Dragon, a neck wrap (shoulder to shoulder over the chest/neck) and possibly a leg(calf piece)

well natassia i do have my army unit's logo (the screaming eagle) on my right arm. i did this because i'm proud to have served with my comrades in iraq. i got it after my last deployment. but none of that cheesy property of u.s. army or anything