Quote Originally Posted by jimbobw2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    how much did u pay her?
    no shit
    read carefully papi
    you win ..... lost :dork: :P

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    If they just went to gay bar they couldn't continue to play the little charade with themselves

Alyssa!!!! DAMN!!!!!! Wow, girl, that avatar pic is SEXY!!!

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    that's what gives chasers their bad name
    guys who just want to bottom and use trannys to satisfy their craving

If they just went to gay bar they couldn't continue to play the little charade with themselves
    Have to disagree! I llike to suck beautiful TS's off and get fucked by them but have never been attracted to a man in my entire life, only beautiful women, ones without cocks and ones with cocks!

Professional Poster

that's what gives chasers their bad name
    guys who just want to bottom and use trannys to satisfy their craving
    That's why I'm gonna be top all the way

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I wonder why we get this recurring issue - if you like to be fucked then you are on a continuum to becoming gay. I have been seeing TS girts now for about 15 years. I discovered I liked to be a bottom with a GG using a dildo and then figured why not try the real thing. It was much better so now with GG girls its straight sex (or occasionally some bondage). After seeing t girls for a few years I then decided to try a guy - to put the theory to the test. I hated it. It was the most unplessant experience sexually I could imagine. A total turn-off. I proved what I thought which is that I am not the least bit attracted to men. But I still enjoy sucking a t girls cock and being fucked by her (as well as being sucked and being acvtive). So.....

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    I usually only make flippant comments to the various "am I gay?" posts, but I have to say I find the statement:

"And now I know, that I am a bottom for sure! "

to be one which I wouldn't exactly attribute to a "straight" person.
    Umm, your probably not totally straight if you have sex with a t-girl. I'm sure most guys who have sex with t-girls are still attracted to women. Get over it, it's not a heterosexual act, but it doesn't mean your into guys.

I'm strictly in it for the fun. I wasn't born gay. I do what I do by concious choice. My ferrimone receptors function normally. Like most men, I prefer the company of other men & I'm attracted sexually to women. They're soft & cuddly, & they smell right. Through experimentation, I discovered that I like having sex with men also. But I don't want to make love to them. I don't want to sleep with them. I don't want to kiss them. I don't want to lick their armpits, & I'd prefer they didn't smell masculine. I'm oblivious to body hair on men or women. My only interest is in one part of that anatomy.

Transexuals (for lack of a better term because I can't make heads or tails of what means what exactly.) give me the opportunity to enjoy all aspects of my sexual desires at the same time. It doesn't matter about the reality, because it's all fantasy to start with. It's just hedonistic play. Tons of fun with no strings attached.

I don't want a romantic relationship with anyone. I don't get bored, I'm content living by myself, & I really don't need the hassel of changing anything I do to meet the needs of someone else. Been there. After over 35 years of blissful divorce & 4 grandchildren, I don't need somebody moving in & griping about the position of the toilet seat or anything else. At my age & with my looks & lack of a glib tongue, I don't expect anything for free. So if I'm going to pay for what I want anyway, I might as well get what I want. What I want is to have all the fun I can get.

I hope that's clear. There's no such thing as "either/or" in the topic of sexual orientation or desires.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~