Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I' say it again, nothing is black or white...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by paxxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    how much did u pay her?
    I didn't pay her anything.
    u said u met on CL. Was she on 'casual encounters' or something?
    Yup, we met on CL a while ago, and talked on and off for months, and we finally got together. No money exchange.

Rookie Poster

Default CRAIGS LIST

HEY HOW DO YOU MEET TV'S ON CRAIGS LIST. I'D LOVE TO KNOW. THANKS. TICKLEKEV

My name is ticklekev. I love shemales. Especailly those who ae feminne.I wan ta serius realtionship towards marraige witha Pre-op or Post -Op or just TV,Ts ,Shemale. Please e-mail me directly at khbassman@yahoo.com. Love Ya.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    that's what gives chasers their bad name
    guys who just want to bottom and use trannys to satisfy their craving

If they just went to gay bar they couldn't continue to play the little charade with themselves
    What a judgmental (dry) asshole.
    I don't know what makes some of you think you are any different than the religious right. Can people fuck in peace without you imposing your values on it?
    All of this gay/straight/bi/chaser/admirer labelling shit is for kids and the mentally feeble.
    I mainly fuck women, every once in a while I fuck a tranny & even less frequently I bottom for a nice girl...My tranny action is P4P because I like it straightforward with girls who love the company of a good (bad) man.
    Now go ahead judge judy/jerryfalwell-ass motherfucker & tell me what I AM according to your mighty all knowing sequenced the human genome brain.
    Does pinning the little "gay" tag on people bring you so much joy? Well pin it on your own bitch ass and stfu.

Labelling machines...