View Poll Results: Would you have sex with a crossdresser?

Voters
348. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely not

51 14.66%
  • Only if they were completely passable as a female

99 28.45%
  • Yes, if they looked reasonably feminine

165 47.41%
  • Yes, even if it was obviously a man in a wig

33 9.48%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

fruit cakes

Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    Quote Originally Posted by cal_tsg
    I thought more people would say no way as a lot of people do seem to have thing about TVs not being the same as a TS.
    Classic trick of any public space. The loudmouths are not actually in the majority.
    You mean the cock-queens are in the minority here? I seriously doubt that, actually.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    You mean the cock-queens are in the minority here? I seriously doubt that, actually.
    No, that's not what I mean by "loudmouth". More like people with thousands of posts who can't avoid using slurs -- they're in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    No, that's not what I mean by "loudmouth". More like people with thousands of posts who can't avoid using slurs -- they're in the minority.
    I take it from your response that you are one of the aforementioned cock-queens. Well, at least you know your name.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Providing they let me sleep in. make coffee and ensure they've shaved properly before I wake up.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    There is no definition that states that you have to have surgery or hormone therapy and live full time to be a transsexual.
    Certainly for younger girls who are unable to make the fulltime transition yet, they might not have the ability to live full time. I've worked with some fantastic models who would have been labeled as transsexual under this definition ... who have later went on to be some of the most popular transsexual models or just fantastic looking women.

There is no definition that states because you have had surgery or hormone therapy and live full time that you are a transsexual.

I've met plenty of enhanced gay boys who are living as woman either because it's easier to sell sex that way - or they find life is just easier to be that way (often a combination of both + natural need for attention and flamboyancy). That stunning "shemale" you may be into, may just be a gay guy whose transformed for the financial gain ... or to get "straigher" type guys ...

Go with what looks and feels good to you. Ignore definitions of what some insecure guys/girls may put down, certainly ignore any bitter girls who try to call guys out as "fags" !?!

It's a mixed up, muddled up world. Which makes it interesting.
    co-signed.

Silver Poster

No, I would not sleep with a man.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    a few years back I took a fancy to someone at a party. My buddy noticed this and started breaking my balls. He said she looked like a flat chested boy wearng a wig. said I was turning into a faggot (mind you, we're at a tranny party)
    3 or 4 beers later I see him sneaking into a cab with the very girl he was making fun of an hour before

the subject never came up the next time I saw him.
    guys are generally full of shit when it come to who they'll sleep with

i have been saying that 4 years....i met some guys years back from here that proclaimed they are 100 percent top...they were some of the biggest cock chasers i have ever met..there is nothing wrong with that but those same people would bash the guys who posted about girls who top or have big ones ..so ladies dont always believe what u read , lmfao

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

For the guys who said "no way" even if the TV was completely passable, what would you do under the following circumstances.

What happens if she wants to fuck but she doesn't start hormones or her full transition till later that year? Do you keep things platonic till she starts and hope she doesn't hook up with someone else.

The difference between a flat chested TS and a beautiful passable CD is too fine for you to tell for sure.

There's a whole bunch of girls on this board that we don't know one way or another. Do you beat off to their pics and "assume" she's a TS?

If you are with what you think is a beautiful flat chested TS (and not a CD), how you go about finding the "truth." Do you ask? What if she lies?

Do you go with your gut feeling? Either way, you can only be 95% sure. Is that good enough?

I have posted a picture from another board. I don't know if she has started her transition or not and it doesn't matter. She's beautiful and is better looking than 90% of the full time TS's if she isn't one already.

If you just met her and she wanted to fuck. What do you do first? Start questioning her? What if she can't speak English or pretends not to know?

Do you fuck her? Or are you a man of principal? In which case you would need to walk away because you can't be 100% positive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jerswinmf3_178.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	279.8 KB 
ID:	187086  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by callahac
    I admit that I am bi and almost gay.
    You underestimate yourself.