Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

I agree with you Isabelle. I have said it many times here before that shemale-club is one of the greatest sites out there and I am a very happy member for months now. That's why I also get angry when I see people steal from it and causing damage to the site that way.

Uncle NYCe approved!!!
    ...Thanks for the Private Message, NYCe...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kj_162.jpg 
Views:	2322 
Size:	386.3 KB 
ID:	184501  

Gold Poster

She really looks a lot healthier in that set.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Isnt she a Gia Darling Prodigy?

Quote Originally Posted by Skwisgarr Skwigelf
    I saw the second of her two shoots for shemale club very sexy she came on her leg and fed it to the guy. SEXY
    just found this one....she is with christian again. at the begining of the clip she hardly gets her panties off and she is streaming.....this one is also bareback, she does cum about half way thru the scene, and there's some ATM as well.

very, very, very hot.

got some screen caps but sounds like i better not post them......sorry.

Junior Poster

Yeah, on her MySpace, she talks about Gia a lot. She used to be Gia's assistent. So, she is learning from the best!

Junior Poster

Thanks for the tip on those 2 websites. They look good enough to be my next membership!

Professional Poster

She's simply awesome but is she like Christian only? I hope not! I want to see her with other guys also.

Btw, I love that shot where you can see her awesome soles. I wish directors would shoot more stuff like this where you can see the soles more clearly. I guess I'm a Sole Man by heart

She's electric in that scene. What a bundle of fun!

Stand back, I'm about to explode!

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Got the chance to meet Kim at 7969 on my first night there in like over a year.

Allanah and her showed up fashionably late...he he he

Great seeing you guys. You both were stunning. Now if I could have just found you to say goodbye. I am surprised I even found the door.

BTW I love Christian. He is great! A bit of a man whore and that makes me mad cause I want to Marry him... But one of these days i will get a dna sample and clone him.
    OMG it was so good to see you too!

Girl, LOL @ late. I am so used to NYC going out time I was rushing so bad to get there- we bare made it by the time we did! Thanks for the compliment and you looked wonderful as ever.

But what is a good time to get there? I always end up at 12:30-1:00 AM and am bitter it closes at 2! LOL

I am glad I found the door as well cause that barternder was serving STRONG drinks and Prue bought be a double shot of vodka and hunny the rest was history.

It was a fun night! Hopefully next time I am in LA we can do something other than vodka! Love ya kid!
    Ok... for what I read here.... one night at 7969, Danielle, Allanah, Prue, and the new super hot lady Kim?

I really really need to plan a visit to that place fast fast!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.