Junior Poster

Default Going to Austin in June, any info please

Going to Austin in June, need advice on any good clubs/bars to meet TGirls. Will be there the whole week, so I have some time to explore.

Platinum Poster

lol good luck w/ that .. no really lol

Rookie Poster

lmao what she said

Rookie Poster

If you meet a nice girl, introduce yourself as "Charlie W" and let her know that you recently won several local target-shooting competitions. T-girls are always impressed by good marksmanship.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Going to Austin in June, any info please

Quote Originally Posted by redhotmailer
    Going to Austin in June, need advice on any good clubs/bars to meet TGirls. Will be there the whole week, so I have some time to explore.
    Go to 5th street and hang out at the bars. Lot's of good food, good drinks and good looking people. Not sure how big the scene is there, but I was there once for Holloween and did see a good deal of freaky shit, which leads me to think there must be some action down there. Also, keep in mind that San Antonio isn't far away so you might be able to do something there also or get a girl to come to you. Good luck!

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Going to Austin in June, any info please

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotmailer
    Go to 5th street and hang out at the bars. Lot's of good food, good drinks and good looking people. Not sure how big the scene is there, but I was there once for Holloween and did see a good deal of freaky shit, which leads me to think there must be some action down there. Also, keep in mind that San Antonio isn't far away so you might be able to do something there also or get a girl to come to you. Good luck!
    yes go to 5th if u wanna meet genetic girls, 4th street is the gay street but the TS girls dont go out here and when we do its to straight bars or if we go to a gay bar the last thing we want is to be hit on by some guy... girls dont go to gay bars to meet men....

SA girls arent going to come to ATX unless youre paying them and im sure the ATX girls arent interested in meeting unless youre paying either. and why would they?

Junior Poster

Wow, I'm starting to think I might be sh%$t outta luck.

Any more suggetions, tgirls I should look up while I am there?

Platinum Poster

<---- was in austin last i heard