Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default straight guys being topped?

Semper Fi has left the building!

Don't applaud, just throw money LOL

Default wow

Thats all I can say is wow, looking at your pics brightened my day.
    And I have to add my thought.
    A man who has sex witj a woman is not gay
    We are woman.
    Is the guy whos girlfriend who uses a strap on gay?
    Gay is 2 men having sex together.
    Its not about the sexual act, but who you do it with.
    I wouldn't care if you were gay, I'd marry you in a heart beat.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: straight guys being topped?

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFiGuy
    So am I gay?
    Maybe you're really unconcerned with this question, or maybe the "I don't care what anyone thinks; I know thie answer" is just a smokescreen. I don't really know, as I'm unfamiliar with your expository style, but I'm going to attempt to answer anyway. Even if you are sincere, somebody reading this post isn't.

The answer is to respond with a request for clarification: what question are you really asking? As in the example "If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?", if you do not make clear whether you are asking about perceptions or sound waves, you can argue about it for the rest of your life, whereas if you make your question clear, there's nothing to it.

Certainly, you can not be gay if "Gay" means "wanting to have sex with men." So maybe you mean, "Am I unmasculine or effeminate?" I would say yes, but I'll admit to being biased in favor of my own conception of masculinity which incidentally classifies me as a manly, manly man. In any case, a man can be both effeminate and straight.

You could also be asking "Are my desires OK?" I'm no fan of the if-it-feels-good-do-it refrain, but in this case the answer is a straightforward yes.

Finally, you could be saying "Given the fact that my sexual desires seem nonstandard, I'm not really sure where I fit into the world and I'm trying to clarify my identity." The answer is that in the world of sexual desires, identity isn't all it's cracked up to be, and the further you get from the mainstream, the worse it gets (Example: T-girls who identify as gay. What does this mean?). When you are in the sexual mainstream, labels are nice because they can convey a lot of information. When you are some sort of BDSM extremist who likes to be beaten with hairbrushes but NOT canes, no label will do, and actual practitioners will resort to compiling meticulous lists of turn-ons and turn-offs because nothing else will work.

Rookie Poster

There has to be a question asked where the term "gay" comes from.

So your having sex with a TS, what happens when that TS fully transitions and becomes a post op. Does that also make you gay because your having sex with someone who has fullfiled their life long feeling into becoming a full woman. Or does that change once the TS looses their cock that you become "straight" again.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blade08
    There has to be a question asked where the term "gay" comes from.

So your having sex with a TS, what happens when that TS fully transitions and becomes a post op. Does that also make you gay because your having sex with someone who has fullfiled their life long feeling into becoming a full woman. Or does that change once the TS looses their cock that you become "straight" again.
    um... having a vag doesnt make you anymore a woman then not having a vag just as having a vag doesnt make you any less a ts as not having a vag does

back to the topic of gays in the military

ive dated 2 marines... both were bottoms... 1 was most definately gay... i think im seeing a trend... makes me wonder what "uncle sam" does to the boys out in the sandbox... cute pics tho

Junior Poster

So the question is, if you're getting fucked in the ass by a transexual, transvestite, etc, are you gay?

Rookie Poster

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    back to the topic of gays in the military

ive dated 2 marines... both were bottoms... 1 was most definately gay... i think im seeing a trend... makes me wonder what "uncle sam" does to the boys out in the sandbox...
    T. E. Lawrence worked out so well that they keep trying. Can you blame them? The man was a mincing, fruity one-way-ticket to Hell.

Rookie Poster

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFiGuy
    Maybe t-girls are... not sure how to explain it, it's like they are ABOVE gender. Like angels (ok, go ahead and laugh and poke fun at me lol)? I think they are angels.
    smart man!