Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default so there's crazy stuff going on in the tenderloin too huh?

the tenderloin is where everything is ?

Rookie Poster

be careful in the Loin, it can be a bit sketchy even for the most versed city folk and if you're going to divas take a cab or walk from van ness to polk not through the Loin to polk. But power exchange upstairs can be really hot on a saturday night if you can get into the couples/single females 3rd floor. But for sure the rest of the place is wizack with plenty of nasty overweight, disrespectful that will make you wished you never went. If your just lookin for a greta little bar with some chill , fun people hit up Mars Bar, 7th and Brannan. Not a TS, straight or gay bar, but rather just a chill place where everyone of all likes comes together; it's also near AsiaSf.

Default Re: so there's crazy stuff going on in the tenderloin too hu

Quote Originally Posted by tsbrenda
    the tenderloin is where everything is ?
    FOR TRANNIES?
    yes.
    Mos of the girls live there and ALL of the clubs and bars who cater to them are there.
    Castro is the so-called gay "mecca" but I find it boring.
    Go to oakland this weekend...the clubs cater to black people like you and me PLUS they have drags show there still.

POWER EXCHANGE to me is boring.
    Gay guys cruise there and there are tons of gawkers.
    Why not try and find a more underground spot.
    I heard most of the guys that go here are HIV+......BUT YOU DIDNT HEAR IT FROM ME.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Well, my shoot for today got cancelled and I'm trying to figure out whether I stay in SF until the weekend as planned, or whether I go back to my quite comfy home. It's loud here.
    Stay! SF is a town that grows on you. It's great for a walking/running tour, since it's only 7 1/2 miles square; and if you are familiar with the Street car routes -- Street cars can take you almost anywhere. You can catch them under Market Street. The N Judah line will take you to the Golden Gate Park.

I'm not too familiar with any of the wild places in SF, so I haven't posted in this thread, but what I really loved about SF was the ability to explore and actually discover delightful and enchanting places within the city. Nice little mom and pop restaurants in the Avenues... windy vistas around Twin Peaks and just north east (forgot the name)..hidden dells within Golden Gate park; paddle boats around Strawberry Hill in Stow lake.

Also, you can go on a winery tour 40-50 miles north east in the Napa-Sonoma area.

Junior Poster

When I went to Divas it cost $10 to go in, and girls were dancing.

Signs on the wall said no sex for sale but it seemed that is all the girls tried to do - I was a little dissapointed as it came across more as a brothel than a club.

I actually got more non-business sexual activity on the street outside where one Tgirl came up to me and kissed me then got a hard on just talking to me. She then flopped it out for me to stroke and it felt wonderful but cars were driving past looking and one stopped, so the girl quickly moved on in a hurry.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

I went to a dance nightclub that will remain nameless this last weekend, WOW, probably 30 trannies and many smokin hot. But this is not a club for gawkers. Its a real dance club for serious dance crowd so I do not want to have tranny chasers hanging round. Gals do hang out at "straight" or bent clubs some so if ya got dancin shoes on go out.

There are a lot of cool spots in SF to check out. If you want to go shopping in the day time you can hit up union square/ powell street and the SF Westfield Shopping Center. Sometimes I enjoy just going there and people watching- so many girls walking around in the day time there. In terms of clubs and nightlife, like people have mentioned there is Divas which claims to be one of the only clubs that caters to specifically TS's around- lots of TS girls, their admirers and working girls and their potential clients. It has a dance floor and you can just go and dance if you want. Also Power Exchange, a sex club, is pretty popular among the tgirl crowd. It might not be the most clean place, but it can be fun. If you just want to go out and party and not necessarily go to a place with lots of TS girls- there are a few cool clubs. "The Endup" and "1015 Folsom" are two very popular clubs, that both stay open until 6 am I believe on weekend nights. Lots of dance and techno music, people popping pills, drinking red bulls and partying all night. Those clubs tend to draw a pretty mixed crowd, straight guys, gay guys, straight girls, gay girls, a sprinkle of trans gendered individuals. I am not sure what kind of crazy things you are into, but those are some suggestions.

Rookie Poster

Power Exchange club

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Deal with the noise for a bit... it builds character.
    No. I like my beauty sleep.