Junior Poster

Default Chicago TG Scene

I have lived in Chicago most of my life and I have to admit that the TG scene in my city is horrible. I have seen more girls leaving Chicago rather than staying in the city. For a city as large as Chicago, you would figure we would have as many TGs as NYC, LA, or SF, but we don't.

I wish more of the local girls, such as Vanessa or Mimi, would start hosting parties like Allanah and Sunny Dee Lite do in NYC. I guarantee that the girls would make a huge profit as there are many admirers looking to meet girls.

One thing you should be aware of:
    The ladies who promote the New Yotk parties work extremely hard. Finding suitable clubs, hiring security, promoting the events, last minute cancellations, etc
    It looks like non- stop fun, but it's many hours of devotion and time away from family

I'm not saying Mimi and/or Vanessa aren't up to it, just that they should know what they're taking on
    and there's no law that says you have to be a girl to do a party. why not consider it yourself if you think it has decent potential for success?

maybe Sunny, Dina, or Allanah could give you some pointers

There are plenty of girls in Eros and backpage.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    One thing you should be aware of:
    The ladies who promote the New Yotk parties work extremely hard. Finding suitable clubs, hiring security, promoting the events, last minute cancellations, etc
    It looks like non- stop fun, but it's many hours of devotion and time away from family

I'm not saying Mimi and/or Vanessa aren't up to it, just that they should know what they're taking on
    and there's no law that says you have to be a girl to do a party. why not consider it yourself if you think it has decent potential for success?

maybe Sunny, Dina, or Allanah could give you some pointers
    I tired, and nobody wanted to invest with me, and I wasn't going to take the risk by myself