Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Look at this shit!

http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx#

Look at this shit.
    So much for civil liberties?
    Is it just me that finds the line;
    "These individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law." printed above the mugshots very scary? The Chicago police can post your pics on the internet, on TV, etc for committing a crime which is reasonably minor in most parts of the civilised world. How about posting pics of corrupt police officers? Mugshots of wifebeaters would be more appropriate than this.
    It does make for compelling voyeuristic viewing though - wonder what the sponsorship opportunities are?
    seanchai

Yeah, that was reported a few weeks back on SER, though it looks like they've added a few mugshots since then.

Civil liberties? Shite. Your tax dollars @ work.

Junior Poster

FELLAS, AFTER SEEING THIS...DO WE REALLY WANNA FUCK WITH THE STROLL?, LOL...

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Junior Poster

i wonder how many were getting ts broads

that would've have been the death knoll for these mofo's if they labeled "soliciting tranny sex"

Yeah, i'm looking at your titties.

It would suck for any guy that got posted on that page. How many people would really be looking on those pages anyway? Now if they posted pictures of the girls and what they were wearing on the stroll, then I'm sure a lot of guys would bookmark that page.

Rookie Poster

Judging by the looks of some of those guys, limiting their legitimate prostitution consensual sex is just going to increase rape in the Chicago area. If they were smart, they would use the site info to band together and file a joint suit against the city.

Junior Poster

Whoa! Glad I'm not a trick!

lmao

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mixedthug

lmao
    FTFO!!!

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ONEWORLD
    Quote Originally Posted by mixedthug

lmao
    FTFO!!!
    Huh?

Rookie Poster

I lived in Chicago in the 90`s..I used to work nights and live in the Lincoln Park section of the city..When I would get near home on the weekends I would circle the areas where the bars were in order to find a parking spot (people who live in a city would understand this, it is common) In 90`s the area were the bars were was also an area for the hookers (N Broadway)..Three different times I got pulled over by the Chicago Cops and harrassed,searched and threatened with having my car impounded just cause they assumed I was looking for a hooker ??? The Cops in that city are brutal !!!