Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dc.candian
    i dnt knw, i hve been confused, i think there is enough guys out there that are into tgirl, why go fuck/trick someone that is not interested in you.

btw im 6-3 225, but would never put my hnds on someone unless it was in self defense
    If you werent interested in her, why did you let her blow you??????????????????????????????????????????

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    Far too many men out there into trannies, why take the chances?

SS

Since you havent payed close attention to the girls, Ill fill you in.

Most, not all, but most tgirls hate being a fetish, a fantasy, or a piece of meat. A fair majority of them don't like being used as an excuse for sucking dick and pounding out "virgins".
    Since a straight guy is treating them as a woman, no matter how degrading, in his eyes, before she spills the secret, shes a woman and thats how many of these ladies wanna be labeled.
    Best believed if you had a good TS friend, chance are she'd tell you how many times she told a straight guy she had a dick, he'd ask "how big is it?" or "Can I see it?" or some variant, and its not a good thing. Hence, they try to keep it till the last minute, especially the young girls just starting out.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Oh I understand the rationale behind their actions, just think it is a VERY dangerous game to play.

Maybe years ago when trannies weren't "all over the place", but with even high school boys (at least around my area), knowing about trannies, a girl is going to have to have some special skills to fool a man more than once, if that.

Hey, guess some people like living on the edge.

SS

5 Star Poster

is anyone sexier than Alyssa 87???

Silver Poster

Default Re: DO Tgrils get kicks tricking straight guys into fucking

Quote Originally Posted by dc.candian
    DO Tgrils get kicks tricking straight guys into fucking them,

after kissing her and getting a carzy ass BJ, she/he tells me she is a tgirl, wtf.
    I wish!
    Girls...ladies...feel free to get some kicks off of me! I promice I won't tell any one :P

"How you doin!"

Default hey

I'm a "t-girl" and I have never had to trick any guy into fucking me.
    And trust me, there never is a shortage of straight guys who want to fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum
    is anyone sexier than Alyssa 87???
    uhh.. maybe a few

5 Star Poster

don't be coy Alyssa-there arent many
    you're yummy!!

5 Star Poster

don't be coy Alyssa-there arent many
    you're yummy!!

Rookie Poster

The only TGirl encounter I ever had, we talked for weeks, hung out, a totally passable asian beauty and the only asian I have ever been with, we made out and I didnt know, then one night she invited me in and told me..and I rolled with it. It was top only and I actually never even saw any male parts. She is post-op now but was a very super-sweet girl. Then I looked up some stuff and found this site which interested me even more.

So you got tricked, big deal, happens a lot.. Lots of guys would love to be with a girl beautiful and passable enough to "trick" a guy, so consider yourself lucky! I don't regret what happened to me, doubt it will happen again though, you learn a bit after readin these forums a while.