Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I think this shows why it is so hard finding a mate for TG's: if there's a guy who wants to be with a TG, he kicks you to the curb when you lose your cock. If there's a guy who doesn't want to be with a TG, he kicks you to the curb when he finds out you used to have one.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    that cock and balls would make her look masculine -slowly, as she aged.

smart move mama!
    I actually was curious about this cause I heard that eventually if a tgirl doesn't get SRS, they will start looking more musculine and that even more surgery won't fix it. So this is true? All tgirls must eventually get SRS otherwise this may happen to them?

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    that cock and balls would make her look masculine -slowly, as she aged.

smart move mama!
    I actually was curious about this cause I heard that eventually if a tgirl doesn't get SRS, they will start looking more musculine and that even more surgery won't fix it. So this is true? All tgirls must eventually get SRS otherwise this may happen to them?
    I'm speaking out of school here, but I'd guess that a basic orchiectomy (Sp?) would solve this dilemma should the gurl wish to forgo full SRS. Any knowledgeable experts on this?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

Another example of somebody who views these girls as nothing but tools for their sexual pleasure rather than as the women they are. Good for her and making it as far as she has. And buddy, it's time to find a new forum for you because you obviously are more into whats in the pants than the women.

Platinum Poster

yea an orchi would do it.

but yea its only natural for the testes to continue to produce testosterone. so if u keep em, i guess it will cach up to you. maybe the hormones lose their potency after a period of time, im not entirely sure.
    there arent many medical studies on feminization of males.lol

Professional Poster

Default hi

you have to see her on her ts seduction clips her gloryhole dirty bathroom scene is beyond hott

Junior Poster

they don't"cut it off" knucklehead!

yes the testicles are completely removed,but the very sensative tissue of the penis is used to create the vagina

and as for her decision to go through with the SRS,this is the ultimate goal of the transition anyway.

I congratulate her on completing her transition.

Rookie Poster

She is one of the most beautiful girls around! It shouldn't matter if she has wedding tackle or not.

first you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me... BLOW!

Professional Poster

How do we know she really got it done anyway!

Junior Poster

Why did she do it?

Maybe because she is living her life for herself, not for you.

I never have understood why guys get so pissed of when a girl decides to have this surgery. Personally, I thank Danielle for all her movies, and wish her nothing but happiness in the future.