I sound like Madonna, I know.

No, I just wanted to vent somewhere and this seems like the place.

I've never been with a transexual and have had sexual feelings for them for the longest time ( 10 or more years ). I'm 32 yers old and live in South Florida. I'm a very good looking guy and am usually mistaken for being a little younger ( My attitude is pretty carefree and I'm kind of energetic ). Anyways, my point is that I no longer have any luck with regular women . One of the only girl sthat I was able to be intimate with as of recent was drunk when she was letting her guard down andat the time, becuase of all my prior flirtation, was insulted and decided not to do anything with her.

Sometimes I feel like guys and Transexuals are more into me than Natural woman. I have no idea why but I'm guessing that they sense something about me.

A few months ago , I met a TV online and drove down to her hous ein Fort Lauderdale with agreed upon intent of leeping with one and another. I'v enever been with a guy either. So , I get there and she opens the door. Well, I wasn't totally thrilled with he way she looked but was just to excited with the idea of fooling around with someone like that, so I went inside.

This girl was really sweet .She understood my hesitation and lack of experience and was actually insanely caring. Though horny as well ,becuase she kept asking me if I just wanted a blowjob and I just wasn't sure. Finally, I layed back in her bed and let her get between my legs.
She started to undo my belt and pull the top part of my shorts open while she asked me when the last time that I came was.

Thats' as far as it got becuase I just decided not to go through with it.

She understood and told me that she would be there whenever I did decide to do something with her.

Anyways, thanks for reading this if you had. It' s just smething that 's not that easy to talk about with just anybody.