Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GE owns MSNBC. They also own many defense contracting companies (weapons makers)... Its a business, what side do you think they lean towards? Connect the dots and take a red pill, snap out of the matrix

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    GE owns MSNBC. They also own many defense contracting companies (weapons makers)... Its a business, what side do you think they lean towards? Connect the dots and take a red pill, snap out of the matrix
    I believe NBC is a subsidiary of RCA. The "MS" in MSNBC stands for Microsoft. It's a joint venture.

Conspiracy theories work better if you have your facts straight on the reality parts.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

No you are wrong. GE owns MSNBC, well 85% or so... Look it up if you want. No conspiracy "theory" there fried, just straight conspiracy. Your government loves you, don't you know...

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by dave252
    I find it very odd that you would say something like that. You may want to rethink that my man.

While Senator Obama's pastor has been ripped to shreds in the media, John McCain's have gotten a complete free ride. Did you know that the man John McCain calls his "spiritual guide" thinks the purpose of America is to get into a giant war with all of Islam and destroy it? Other than being bigoted, that's also insane. And how much have you heard about that guy? Who can even name who he is?

Other pastors whose endorsements John McCain has proudly accepted have blamed the city of New Orleans for Hurricane Katrina and America's liberal policies for the attacks of 9/11. How is that any different than what Rev. Wright said? Find out the heinous comments McCain's pastors have said here:

Get the full quotes of all the Republican nominee's pastors here. The double standard that the press has for pastors that support Democrats and Republicans is insane. It is so brazen that I can't quite believe they don't see it for themselves.

Unfortunately, a lot of what drives our elections are not the most pressing issues of the day, like the Iraq War or the economy. It's what the press chooses to cover. And if they choose to beat Obama's pastor to a pulp and never cover McCain's pastors, do we really have a fair system that allows to choose between the different candidates with all the information we need? This is not a level playing field and it's hurting the country.

Sponsored Links: TS-SEDUCTION.COM: See Jessica, Danielle Foxxx, Gia Darling and other TS's fucking Straight Dudes!!!

the problem you have here is that, yes some Christian pastors has said some of these things. Do you know for sure the church McCains visits has said these things and McCain sit thier idly for 20 years? My point is that Mr Wright is spewing his hate and making millions off the people he is supposedly trying help. He is building a 10 million dollar home. If he was so concerned about the black community and the racism they face in this country, wouldnt that money be better spent on education and helping these human beings on the path of prosperity? I'm saying its all bull, go sit in Mccains church and hear what his pastor is saying instead of listening to idiots like roberston, falwell and linking McCain to them.
    There's no need for me to do that simply because of his own personal views of these people. He has said nothing more than what Obama has said regarding the comments that Rev. Wright made, which is I denounce these views and they are not views of my own. McCain referred to John Parsley as "one of the great spiritual guides this country has". This is a man that called upon Christians to wage a "war" against the "false religion" of Islam with the aim of destroying it. Is that not bigotry? Maybe I'm missing something. I know that the media dedicated 3 weeks of Rev. Wright coverage in which Obama had to do atleast 30 different interviews explaining his relationship and how his views differed from those of Rev. Wright. I wouldn't call that a "free ride" as you say but since you make that claim I ask you how many times have you heard the names John Parsley or John Hagee when you tune into the networks to get your daily fix of Race for the White House coverage?

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Quote Originally Posted by dafame
    There's no need for me to do that simply because of his own personal views of these people. He has said nothing more than what Obama has said regarding the comments that Rev. Wright made, which is I denounce these views and they are not views of my own. McCain referred to John Parsley as "one of the great spiritual guides this country has". This is a man that called upon Christians to wage a "war" against the "false religion" of Islam with the aim of destroying it. Is that not bigotry? Maybe I'm missing something. I know that the media dedicated 3 weeks of Rev. Wright coverage in which Obama had to do atleast 30 different interviews explaining his relationship and how his views differed from those of Rev. Wright. I wouldn't call that a "free ride" as you say but since you make that claim I ask you how many times have you heard the names John Parsley or John Hagee when you tune into the networks to get your daily fix of Race for the White House coverage?
    Dafame, I know exactly what you are saying. I know about Rod Parsley as he tried to influence politics in our state of Ohio, (he is also very anti gay). The thing that I find ironic, is that Parsley’s goal to wage war against Islam is the exact same goal as Osama Bin Laden’s, that is to get Islam to be at war with the US and others. Being at peace is the exact opposite of Bin Laden’s stated goals. It is just so ironic that people who claim to love America are trying to achieve Bin Laden’s dreams.

I really think that is why Bin Laden’s messages to America have been censured. I was a great student of war as a youth and know that to understand your enemies motivation is key to combat their effective in gaining new recruits. People are saying that Al Queda’s business is booming these days. Strategies for combating their effectiveness is not even a public discussion these days. Some of the powers that be have profited and gain unprecedented power through war. Dafame I have hope, when I read your writing, that maybe truth has a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Quote Originally Posted by dafame
    Dafame, I know exactly what you are saying. I know about Rod Parsley as he tried to influence politics in our state of Ohio, (he is also very anti gay). The thing that I find ironic, is that Parsley’s goal to wage war against Islam is the exact same goal as Osama Bin Laden’s, that is to get Islam to be at war with the US and others. Being at peace is the exact opposite of Bin Laden’s stated goals. It is just so ironic that people who claim to love America are trying to achieve Bin Laden’s dreams.

I really think that is why Bin Laden’s messages to America have been censured. I was a great student of war as a youth and know that to understand your enemies motivation is key to combat their effective in gaining new recruits. People are saying that Al Queda’s business is booming these days. Strategies for combating their effectiveness is not even a public discussion these days. Some of the powers that be have profited and gain unprecedented power through war. Dafame I have hope, when I read your writing, that maybe truth has a chance.
    Thanks for chiming in Yoda (and correcting me on this cats name...lol). Your insight is definitely appreciated. I was beginning to think maybe their wasn't anyone that understood this for what it is.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

GE owns MSNBC
    I believe NBC is a subsidiary of RCA. The "MS" in MSNBC stands for Microsoft. It's a joint venture
    GE owns NBC Universal. MSNBC is a joint venture of Microsoft and NBC Universal. You're both right. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23583103/

Anything GE has a hand into, speaks for itself. Its a monster

BEEP BEEP!

Buchanen is a joke. Google to see what his part was in the Nixon administration.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.